Club news

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
They’ve been training hard all summer
And there’s not a team that’s fitter
And that’s the way it’s gotta be.
‘Cos you’re up against the best you know.
This is the NRL you know.
And you’ve got to be the best that you can be

Tommy is pounding down like a machine
Croker's sprinting hard along the green
and Martys eyes have got that killer gleam

Mr Walker is playing havoc with the police man
Kieren Foran its great to have you back
Paseka is flexing his Guns
Rueben's making runs
and Jake is cutting players down like an axe

Come on Manly come on Come on
Come one Manly Come one !!!
Have never seen Croker sprint, so I'm looking forward to the ad...

Silvertailers

following on from the rumour about Turbo doing his hamstring again I took a drive down to Narrabeen this morning to take a look for myself.

Unfortunately I can confirm that Turbo was not on the field training which is very strange indeed. I took a photo to confirm that Tom was missing.

Attachments

• C99F5E23-FB1A-4D42-A44C-988CF9BC8DC9.jpeg
    C99F5E23-FB1A-4D42-A44C-988CF9BC8DC9.jpeg
    460.3 KB · Views: 65
Silvertailers

following on from the rumour about Turbo doing his hamstring again I took a drive down to Narrabeen this morning to take a look for myself.

Unfortunately I can confirm that Turbo was not on the field training which is very strange indeed. I took a photo to confirm that Tom was missing.
I love your work boss lol

Silvertailers

where's all the garden furniture??

Ok some real news on Turbo and his hammy - I have asked around and someone who was with him on Saturday said he was ‘perfect’.
Thank you @The Wheel for that. Also in advance thank you for all the articles and news you will bring us in 2021 it will be much appreciated.

Let's hope for a better 2021 season, couldn't handle a season like 2020.

Silvertailers

The photo could also be confused with a picture of Mitchell Pearce's wedding

Ok some real news on Turbo and his hammy - I have asked around and someone who was with him on Saturday said he was ‘perfect’.

Maybe the op of this latest rumour can go back and ask his sources just to find out where it went wrong.

I usually think it's someone trolling the op (and not the op trolling us - I stress) because it's so hilarious and having an IQ of potato is awesome fun.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4