Club news

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ding dong the Witch is dead and we can now all move on and support our great club
with great confidence and pride with the confirmation of the special talent in Schuster and the proven Foran who has excelled at every level in the game and his experience , leadership , skill and vision will be an asset for the rebuilding of our great club

There are those with past bitterness and doubts and I say to you all ....
WE WILL NEVER LIVE TO SEE THE WONDERS OF PROBABILITY UNLESS WE CLEAR THE NEGATIVE AND BITTER DOUBTS IN OUR OWN MIND

IT IS IMPERATIVE THAT WE ALL STAND TALL , PROUD AND UNITED AS WE ARE ALL STRONGER TOGETHER FOR THE GLORY OF OUR GREAT CLUB THE LEGENDARY MANLY SEA EAGLES

DIVISION IS FOR THE SELFISH AND NOT FOR THE SEA EAGLES AT HEART
BRING ON 2021 THE YEAR OF REDEMPTION IN MORE WAYS THEN ONE !!!
d4ea7390f690a5af163563b3f1cdf227.gif

Benchmark Perspective ....

The Roosters are the Kings of the TPA system and have been rewarded and crowned with success through this and we should give them credit .
How do they do it ? They just find a clever way to do it

We only rise to the top when we stop putting others down and raise our own bar and standards and make our selves accountable

I have always said that the greatest asset in any organisation is the great people it acquires and the roosters have become great by acquiring great personnel

They say we have a Great CEO addition to our club and hopefully he can be as smart as they make him out to be so we can compete with the best

Smart operators dont offer excuses they come up with solutions

Over to you Mr Humphreys ... Show us what you got !

download.jpg

Honestly did anyone think that after what is a pretty big #PURGE that our signings would just be Andrew Davey & Kieran Foran ???

A rebuild is just that !!

I have ZERO knowledge of what’s happening but I’d be very surprised if something isn’t happening.

We just have to wait , and probably even more than #NEXTWEEK to find out!!
If we are to sign any more established players we may have to wait a while.
For example players who are under contract can't be approached (officially!) for another month, and players involved in finals or rep matches may prefer to finish those commitments before finalising these sort of things.
So yes, we may have to be patient!

If there are to sign any more established players we may have to wait a while.
For example players who are under contract can't be approached (officially!) for another month, and players involved in finals or rep matches may prefer to finish those commitments before finalising these sort of things.
So yes, we may have to be patient!
Yes agree ( but didn’t seem to worry the Warriors did it ??).

I think however you are spot on we’ll need to wait until the season is dusted and they start coming back for pre Xmas training.

OH, and when the membership campaign is released!!!

Yes agree ( but didn’t seem to worry the Warriors did it ??).

I think however you are spot on we’ll need to wait until the season is dusted and they start coming back for pre Xmas training.

OH, and when the membership campaign is released!!!
And that’s when you will see and hear from our membership team, the only time that you hear from them each year, otherwise very silent.

The email from our legendary club to all the members thanking them for their loyal support and contribution
We did not have the best season and the only way is up from here and this will require the support of great Manly people getting behind our legendary club and lifting it to its great legendary heights once again
Great clubs are made from great contributions from great club players and great club members .
I hope you can be one of them in our quest for success in 2021

this is the letter in full

All of us at the Manly Sea Eagles would like to thank you for your amazing support throughout 2020. We know it’s been a really challenging year for everyone. Your flexibility, understanding and willingness to accept the changing circumstances we found ourselves in due to the COVID-19 pandemic and then to adjust to the necessary processes and guidelines that were implemented has been greatly appreciated.

Our on-field performances in the second half of the season was a great disappointment to all of us. We simply did not play anywhere near to the high standard we set for ourselves. After a decent break, we will return to work with renewed enthusiasm and resolve. Your Sea Eagles will be back bigger and better in 2021.

In relation to Membership, our planning is well underway for next year when we will celebrate the 75th anniversary of this great Club. Whilst no-one can confidently predict what future COVID-19 Safe protocols may be in place, we expect that we will be operating under some degree of crowd restrictions next year. With that in mind and considering that the Northern Hill area will also be unavailable due to the construction of our new Grandstand and Centre of Excellence, we are likely to move to a different, transitionary Membership and ticketing model in 2021.

We will be in a position to share the details of these changes with you in the next couple of weeks. Any members who did not receive their full Membership entitlements this year will also be provided with details of how we plan to remedy their situation.

Thank you again for your tremendous support and we look forward to celebrating our 75th anniversary year with you in 2021.

Stephen Humphreys

CEO

this is the letter in full

All of us at the Manly Sea Eagles would like to thank you for your amazing support throughout 2020. We know it’s been a really challenging year for everyone. Your flexibility, understanding and willingness to accept the changing circumstances we found ourselves in due to the COVID-19 pandemic and then to adjust to the necessary processes and guidelines that were implemented has been greatly appreciated.

Our on-field performances in the second half of the season was a great disappointment to all of us. We simply did not play anywhere near to the high standard we set for ourselves. After a decent break, we will return to work with renewed enthusiasm and resolve. Your Sea Eagles will be back bigger and better in 2021.

In relation to Membership, our planning is well underway for next year when we will celebrate the 75th anniversary of this great Club. Whilst no-one can confidently predict what future COVID-19 Safe protocols may be in place, we expect that we will be operating under some degree of crowd restrictions next year. With that in mind and considering that the Northern Hill area will also be unavailable due to the construction of our new Grandstand and Centre of Excellence, we are likely to move to a different, transitionary Membership and ticketing model in 2021.

We will be in a position to share the details of these changes with you in the next couple of weeks. Any members who did not receive their full Membership entitlements this year will also be provided with details of how we plan to remedy their situation.

Thank you again for your tremendous support and we look forward to celebrating our 75th anniversary year with you in 2021.

Stephen Humphreys

CEO
Thank you @Dovohan
In 2021 we are celebrating our legendary clubs 75th year anniversary indeed and what a great way to celebrate it with a club membership and be a part of this iconic occasion
I can see our club membership team promoting this .....
Play a part of our historic club 75th anniversary with a club membership
Music to my ears !!!
af8b75b111ef7e116d3b7ec993fed141.jpg

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4