Club news

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
You got me Bozo. Love the passion mate.
Welcome
Michael S
Member Number 3726318

Congratulations feathered friend as you have become one of the Manly Great people that make up the Great numbers of our Great club

Just like every Great Manly player represents our club with their number on their back

So too does every Great supporter like you represent our club with a club membership number

Footy clubs are made great by passionate people like you @Simmo66 and we are blessed to have you on board

5b23b1ebf315397a6a83bf4c6b96a5a2.jpg

After a season where the Manly spine switched on a regular basis, Daly Cherry-Evans is confident their new playmaking combination will be more settled in 2020.

Cherry-Evans played Manly's final 10 matches with Dylan Walker as his halves partner at the end of last year, seven of those with Tom Trbojevic at fullback until his campaign ended prematurely due to injury.

Trbojevic missed the first two games then another eight with a hamstring strain before injuring a pec at the end of the year, finishing with 12 games.

Cherry-Evans (ankle) missed five games, hooker Apisai Koroisau (ankle) missed four and it took until round 18 to settle on which of Kane Elgey, Lachie Croker, Cade Cust or Walker was the best option to partner DCE.

If you take the combination of Tom Trbojevic at fullback, Walker at five-eighth, Cherry-Evans at halfback, Koroisau as starting hooker with Manase Fainu off the bench as Manly's first-choice combination, the Sea Eagles enjoyed just five games with their ideal spine in 2019.

After a season where the Manly spine switched on a regular basis, Daly Cherry-Evans is confident their new playmaking combination will be more settled in 2020.

Cherry-Evans played Manly's final 10 matches with Dylan Walker as his halves partner at the end of last year, seven of those with Tom Trbojevic at fullback until his campaign ended prematurely due to injury.

Trbojevic missed the first two games then another eight with a hamstring strain before injuring a pec at the end of the year, finishing with 12 games.

Cherry-Evans (ankle) missed five games, hooker Apisai Koroisau (ankle) missed four and it took until round 18 to settle on which of Kane Elgey, Lachie Croker, Cade Cust or Walker was the best option to partner DCE.

If you take the combination of Tom Trbojevic at fullback, Walker at five-eighth, Cherry-Evans at halfback, Koroisau as starting hooker with Manase Fainu off the bench as Manly's first-choice combination, the Sea Eagles enjoyed just five games with their ideal spine in 2019.
Thanks GE for the great Manly Sea eagle Spine story

The Spine indeed is a critical part of a team

Manly Supporters who show some Spine and become club members are also a critical part of our Great club

SPINELESS EFFORTS DO NOT COUNT FOR MUCH FROM MANLY PLAYERS AND MANLY FANS

BE A REAL MANLY SEA EAGLES SUPPORTER AND BECOME PART OF OUR CLUBS SPINE BY BECOMING A MANLY CLUB MEMBER

THERE IS A CLUB MEMBERSHIP PACKAGE TO SUIT EVERY PASSIONATE MANLY FAN

RING AND FIND OUT WHICH MEMBERSHIP PACKAGE IS BEST FOR YOU

BE REAL

AND BECOME PART OF THE MANLY SEA EAGLE CLUB SPINE

DO IT TODAY !!!

https _prod.static9.net.au___media_2017_02_25_13_29_walker_2502a_1000.jpg

There you go female feathered friends

We have some Hot Sea eagles in peak condition and flexing in the flesh

Take your pick and dream on ......

Sun shining bright above you
Manly players whisper "I love you"
Sea eagles flying high above the Peninsula Sea
Dream a little dream of me

0i8a0776.jpg

There you go female feathered friends

We have some Hot Sea eagles in peak condition and flexing in the flesh

Take your pick and dream on ......

Sun shining bright above you
Manly players whisper "I love you"
Sea eagles flying high above the Peninsula Sea
Dream a little dream of me

View attachment 13660
Marty with the guns ‘a-poppin’. Miski looks good too.

What a great interview. He is a great bloke and its nice to see he is responsible for all the boys special talents lol.He taught Jorge to tackle the way he does, and addins footwork as well. Very humble is our toff lol

A great example of what I was talking about before re digital member ship.

Create a small Web series called Toff teaches and have him giving lessons to the players he mentioned...

Another example of how our Sea Eagles support the community

Good morning @The Wheel and it is always going to be a Good day when we hear from positive people like you that bring us positive news about our great club the Manly Sea eagles !

Communities are blessed to be represented and supported by Great people like the Manly Sea eagles who are constantly and PROUDLY reaching out MAKING A DIFFERENCE to peoples lives

PROUD AND POSITIVE PEOPLE STAND OUT IN THE CROWD AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN OUR LIVES

YOU TOO CAN STAND OUT AND PROUDLY MAKE A DIFFERENCE TO OUR GREAT CLUB THE MANLY SEA EAGLES !

THERE IS A CLUB MEMBERSHIP PACKAGE TO SUIT EVERY PROUD MANLY FAN

RING AND FIND OUT WHICH CLUB MEMBERSHIP PACKAGE IS BEST FOR YOU

STAND OUT AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE

DO IT TODAY !!!

20190821_wednesday_quote.jpg

Presume that the Manly squad for this week end 's trial game will be named today . Presume also that only players from the top 29 or so will be named but recall Miski played in a trial last year and not sure if he was in the top squad at the time [ don "t think that he was actually ]

Not really manly news but see Brandon Smith has a fractured face and won’t be playing against us. Ordinarily I like playing against teams fully fit, but in these early rounds this will help our chances in round 1.

Not really manly news but see Brandon Smith has a fractured face and won’t be playing against us. Ordinarily I like playing against teams fully fit, but in these early rounds this will help our chances in round 1.
Should help [ and no ill will towards the lad ] but we may still be down a couple of key players too . Also will have to bring to the game a much more disciplined and mistake free effort after end of season "s last Storm match up , that was truly a shocker ..

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6