Club news

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Tenterfield interview
Congratulations again to the media department for backgounding us on Zac. Having seen him play a couple of matches (prior to the 9s) I agree he is "an old school player". By that he means he is more Spud Carroll than Brenton Lawrence. Unfortunately he'll have to curb his enthusiasm or he'll be spending too much time suspended.
Speaking of Spud, I was in a restaurant last Saturday and in he comes with his family. They sit down and are ignored, much to Spud's displeasure. He had to get up once and go to the counter to be served. Again, the table service was non-existent, so the second time he got up, paid for his one and only course and gave the owner a blast for making Uber Eats customers a priority over customers actually in the restaurant. He was totally right, and it was good to see the big fella can still fire up.
And 'no', the restaurant wasn't owned by Paul Harragon.

Congratulations again to the media department for backgounding us on Zac. Having seen him play a couple of matches (prior to the 9s) I agree he is "an old school player". By that he means he is more Spud Carroll than Brenton Lawrence. Unfortunately he'll have to curb his enthusiasm or he'll be spending too much time suspended.
Speaking of Spud, I was in a restaurant last Saturday and in he comes with his family. They sit down and are ignored, much to Spud's displeasure. He had to get up once and go to the counter to be served. Again, the table service was non-existent, so the second time he got up, paid for his one and only course and gave the owner a blast for making Uber Eats customers a priority over customers actually in the restaurant. He was totally right, and it was good to see the big fella can still fire up.
And 'no', the restaurant wasn't owned by Paul Harragon.
Uber eats charge the restaurant 33% and then charge the buyer a fee.

I'll be interested to see how Moses Suli goes in his second season under Des, same for Dylan as our 5/8.

I'll be interested to see how Moses Suli goes in his second season under Des, same for Dylan as our 5/8.
Suli - when fit - is a threat with the ball and he has the skill to flick a pass, so I reckon he is going to give Garrick plenty of chances to build on his great debut year. (Because Donny will certainly have him fit for purpose)

What a great interview. He is a great bloke and its nice to see he is responsible for all the boys special talents lol.He taught Jorge to tackle the way he does, and addins footwork as well. Very humble is our toff lol

Thanks again @ The Wheel

Sipleys great positive attitude makes him one Sensational Sea eagle

You too can become a Sensational Sea eagle Supporter

By making a positive contribution to your club the Manly Sea eagles and becoming a club member !

DONT JUST TELL US WHAT A SENSATIONAL MANLY SEA EAGLES SUPPORTER YOU ARE

BE REAL AND SHOW US

THERE IS A CLUB MEMBERSHIP PACKAGE TO SUIT EVERY SENSATIONAL SEA EAGLE FAN

RING AND FIND OUT WHICH CLUB MEMBERSHIP PACKAGE IS BEST FOR YOU

BE REAL AND DONT DELAY

DO IT TODAY
images.png
images.png
images.png

Last edited:
Thanks again @ The Wheel

Sipleys great positive attitude makes him one Sensational Sea eagle

You too can become a Sensational Sea eagle Supporter

By making a positive contribution to your club the Manly Sea eagles and becoming a club member !

DONT JUST TELL US WHAT A SENSATIONAL MANLY SEA EAGLES SUPPORTER YOU ARE

BE REAL AND SHOW US

THERE IS A CLUB MEMBERSHIP PACKAGE TO SUIT EVERY SENSATIONAL SEA EAGLE FAN

BE REAL AND DONT DELAY

DO IT TODAY
View attachment 13653View attachment 13653View attachment 13653
You got me Bozo. Love the passion mate.
Welcome
Michael S
Member Number 3726318

ICYMI a fantastic interview with Joel T on BSB this morning. A real insight into Joel himself plus Des etc

Great interview by a Great man in Joel Thompson

What made Joel the Great man that he today is that he needed to change his ways by not passing the buck and started to take responsibility and Owning it !

Us Manly fans can also become great people for our great club and help make our club greater by changing our ways and becoming more responsible club supporters by becoming club members

Once we do this we can also OWN this NRL club membership ladder and put our club up the top of the ladder where it belongs

NRL fans OWN this 2020 club membership ladder . Lets make it ours !

We can either pass the buck and do nothing

or become Great like Joel Thompson and start Owning It

THERE IS A CLUB MEMBERSHIP PACKAGE TO SUIT EVERY GREAT MANLY FAN

START OWING IT AND BECOME GREAT .

START TODAY !
573C537B-D0DD-4B0D-84AD-65EFFA12307D.jpeg

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4