Club news

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Pics from weekends Flegg trial

Manly will be forced to start the 2020 NRL season with more than $2 million of forward talent on the sidelines after another key front-rower underwent surgery on Monday.

Young forward Taniela Paseka suffered a syndesmosis injury during the NRL Nines, which will sideline him for eight weeks.

Manly will be forced to start the 2020 NRL season with more than $2 million of forward talent on the sidelines after another key front-rower underwent surgery on Monday.

Young forward Taniela Paseka suffered a syndesmosis injury during the NRL Nines, which will sideline him for eight weeks.
Will Jurbo and AFB really be on the sidelines?

Two interesting guys for the Flegg side..
Daniel Ala a local junior and thought he was going to go back to union,really talented fullback/ winger and can play some half.
Zane Harris lanky halfback either pinched or unwanted from Roosters(we don't usually get guys from roosters..)

Thanks mate absolute legend with your daily posts but this news already got leaked through the media 3 hours ago really disappointing that us fans Have to find out Through the media before our club releases a statement !! If you could have a word to them at the next council meeting it would be much appreciated

Back luck about Paseka. He certainly cops a generous share of injuries.
For my mind, Sipley and Keppie were the bench props anyway. Hopefully no more injuries before season start.

yep I agree keppie and Sipley well ahead of paseka who looks like Tarzan and plays like Jane.

No rest for the team, straight back into Monday training

Thanks again @The Wheel

Great to see our boys training hard and giving it their all

as this is what us fans expect from all of our great players and that is to give it their all

This is also what our great club expects from all of us fans

and that is to give it our all by proudly supporting our great club

and becoming proud club members

HALF COCKED EFFORTS FROM PLAYERS AND FANS DO NOT HELP MAKE A SUCCESSFUL CLUB

BESIDES........... WE ARE NOT HALF COCKS . WE ARE PROUD SEA EAGLES !!!

HOW PROUD OF A MANLY SEA EAGLE ARE YOU ?

DONT JUST TELL US HOW PROUD OF A MANLY SEA EAGLES YOU ARE ?

BE REAL AND SHOW US

BE THE BEST VERSION OF YOU AND FOR YOUR CLUB AND GIVE IT YOUR ALL

THERE IS A CLUB MEMBERSHIP PACKAGE TO SUIT EVERY PROUD MANLY FAN

RING AND FIND OUT WHICH CLUB MEMBERSHIP PACKAGE IS BEST FOR YOU

GIVE IT YOUR ALL FOR THE MANLY SEA EAGLES JUST LIKE OUR PLAYERS DO

BECOME A PROUD CLUB MEMBER TODAY !!!

manly_celebration_190727_ar_242.jpg

Been a Gold ticketed member but now travelling full time ,,,, currently in Qld..... and have my basic membership to support the club and the boys.

Good on you mate and thank you for sharing your Sea eagle pride with us

You are trully the real deal as all loyal passionate and committed Manly Sea eagle club members are

You are also a great example of taking advantage of a club membership that suits your life style

There is a Manly club membership package that suits every true Manly fans life style

Why sit on the fence when you can become a real deal club member and Fly like a true Sea eagle !!!

Get a new lease of life

and become a Manly Sea eagles club member today

index.jpg

I am originally from Collaroy and will always be a northern beaches girl .... but have lived in Wollongong and Canberra for the last 20 +years and never missed a home game .. plus a few at Win stadium and at Gio..... no excuse if you are local to not be a member.

Very Inspirational fan you are Indeed !!!

One more thing ....

The Northern Beaches Girls are the Prettiest girls and It is a shame that I like in the South of Sydney :)

16th Feb 1961

Australia, NSW, Penrith, Manly and Western Suburbs utility Des Hasler was born. After a career that included 12 Test matches,12 State of Origin appearances and 289 first grade matches, Hasler moved into coaching. He has coached in excess of 400 NRL matches.

16th Feb 1961

Australia, NSW, Penrith, Manly and Western Suburbs utility Des Hasler was born. After a career that included 12 Test matches,12 State of Origin appearances and 289 first grade matches, Hasler moved into coaching. He has coached in excess of 400 NRL matches.
Des has unfinished business, namely becoming the first in history to coach Manly to 3 premierships. I'm backing him in.

Well based on his 9's showing, the lad certainly seems 'enthusiastic'. Maybe too much so!
Great to have these videos about our new and lesser known players.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2