Club news

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Bloody politicians , they really **** up big decisions at times don’t they?

Smaller, Wankfest type stadium in place of the SFS, would suit 99% of use , leave the Olympic Stadium as is, suits the big games ( just).

And build a Wankfest in the South and the North as you have all bases covered , for the same money!!

****ing wankers!!!

I'm guessing Mrs Mark is out for the day and someone is at home 'self partnering'.

Nope, taking Mrs MFB out for a flash seafood lunch today overlooking Moreton Bay, I’ve chucked on a polo and some shorts and she’s getting dolled up.

I’ll very soon be in DEEP trouble!!

Good to see the club supporting the bush

Another great contribution by the Manly Sea eagles

I am so proud to be a Manly Sea eagles club member and feel part of our great club .

farmers-photo.jpg

Great story

Big-hearted Sea Eagles brighten the lives of some special athletes
Jon Geddes, Manly Daily
Subscriber only
|
November 26, 2019

IT was the training session that reminded a group of Sea Eagles players just what a privileged position they enjoy.

Forwards Taniela Paseka, Corey Waddell and Sean Keppie got together for a workout with a trio of special needs athletes at the Cube gym in the heart of Sea Eagles territory at Brookvale.

Doing exercises, lifting weights and riding bikes in a group was a world away from a couple of other recent interactions involving other footballers outside a Bali nightclub.

For Paseka, it provided a reality check away from the club’s pre-season preparations and the hype goes hand-in-hand with playing in the NRL.

“I love just working with kids and being able to help them and support them and be some kind of mentor,” the towering forward said.

While the youngsters clearly got a lot out of the occasion, so did Paseka and his Manly teammates.

“I am very grateful for what I have and I can’t complain because I’ve got it easy and some other people don’t,” he said.

“It was a bit of a reality check, that’s it in a nutshell.

“They were all out there with their personalities and it brought a smile to my face so I was happy.”

Backrower Waddell also demonstrated that elite rugby league players do not all live in ivory towers.

“It’s massive for me, I personal love helping out in the community,” Waddell said.

“Walking into the gym here the guys eyes opened wide.

“They don’t really get to see footballers off the football field and don’t know the gym the way we know the gym.

“So I love to teach them a few things about it.

“I’m making their day better and they are making my day better, that’s what I love about it.”

Coach Des Hasler said the squad made it clear in team meetings they wanted to support and work in the community.

“It’s something the players asked to do and want to be involved in, so we put together a community program,” he said.

“They appreciate what they have and to be able to help and be able to contribute in that way is all part of building a legacy.”

Hasler said on a human level the initiatives showed that the players are approachable and can be reached out to.

“And I think it is important for their own development as well,” he said.

And for special needs athlete Juliet Liddy “being with the boys helping me” was an experience the keen Sea Eagles fan will remember for a long time.

She was impressed with the fitness of the players and passed on a few tips.

“I taught them how to use the dumbbells and the weights,” she said.

Last edited:
Great story

Big-hearted Sea Eagles brighten the lives of some special athletes
Jon Geddes, Manly Daily
Subscriber only
|
November 26, 2019

IT was the training session that reminded a group of Sea Eagles players just what a privileged position they enjoy.

Forwards Taniela Paseka, Corey Waddell and Sean Keppie got together for a workout with a trio of special needs athletes at the Cube gym in the heart of Sea Eagles territory at Brookvale.

Doing exercises, lifting weights and riding bikes in a group was a world away from a couple of other recent interactions involving other footballers outside a Bali nightclub.

For Paseka, it provided a reality check away from the club’s pre-season preparations and the hype goes hand-in-hand with playing in the NRL.

“I love just working with kids and being able to help them and support them and be some kind of mentor,” the towering forward said.

While the youngsters clearly got a lot out of the occasion, so did Paseka and his Manly teammates.

“I am very grateful for what I have and I can’t complain because I’ve got it easy and some other people don’t,” he said.

“It was a bit of a reality check, that’s it in a nutshell.

“They were all out there with their personalities and it brought a smile to my face so I was happy.”

Backrower Waddell also demonstrated that elite rugby league players do not all live in ivory towers.

“It’s massive for me, I personal love helping out in the community,” Waddell said.

“Walking into the gym here the guys eyes opened wide.

“They don’t really get to see footballers off the football field and don’t know the gym the way we know the gym.

“So I love to teach them a few things about it.

“I’m making their day better and they are making my day better, that’s what I love about it.”

Coach Des Hasler said the squad made it clear in team meetings they wanted to support and work in the community.

“It’s something the players asked to do and want to be involved in, so we put together a community program,” he said.

“They appreciate what they have and to be able to help and be able to contribute in that way is all part of building a legacy.”

Hasler said on a human level the initiatives showed that the players are approachable and can be reached out to.

“And I think it is important for their own development as well,” he said.

And for special needs athlete Juliet Liddy “being with the boys helping me” was an experience the keen Sea Eagles fan will remember for a long time.

She was impressed with the fitness of the players and passed on a few tips.

“I taught them how to use the dumbbells and the weights,” she said.

It’s a pity isn’t it that these stories rarely make major news.

Seems the media love murders / bashing’s and sex videos far more.

From MSE today
We will today be announcing an exciting new partnership with Plastiq.it. :mad:

Hate being sent these type of spruiking emails as if they benefit the Members.

Hand over all your banking details and be charged 2.5% fee on top of all charges prior to their server being hacked and your financials being compromised @:cool:

Manly should stick to running a footy Club :wait:

It’s a pity isn’t it that these stories rarely make major news.

Seems the media love murders / bashing’s and sex videos far more.
I reckon we're all aware of media beat ups. But it goes both ways. It's not like a player won't perform and say what's expected with the cameras and journalists present. They aren't going to say anything that would make themselves look bad. They protect their image as well as the clubs. Its up to us what we read and believe no matter who says it.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4