Club news

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I have had the pleasure of receiving my Club membership Manly Sea eagles hat today

It is a Priceless Privilege to have a legendary club like the Manly Sea eagles to support

and it is also

A great honour to be given the opportunity to become a club member and belong and play a role in our historic 75th anniversary year

Passion is what it took to start our Legendary club and with Passion is how we won all those grand finals including the record breaking 40 points to nil grand final

Be part of the passion and our quest for Premiership success by proudly becoming 2021 club members

20210204_131440.jpg

I’m on a few of the Manly Facebook pages ( not many and they are no where near as good as here ) but gee there’s some angst today now that the membership packs are arriving.

Some very VERY upset people.

I just consider it a donation , would have loved a “ member 2021” car sticker but otherwise all the other bibs and bobs are worthless to me.

The cap is important ( although I’m not short of caps ) though.

Some funny comments out there.
i got ours today, 2 adult memberships & 2 birds nest(for my grandchildren),
love the hat, would have liked a sticker to replace last years one on the car but the best bit was the socks for the grandkids.
1 is almost 2yr old & the other is 14 weeks old.
the socks barely fit the baby!:rofl:

Personally for me it’s a donation , anything I get for that donation is a bonus.
Our Greatness is not what we have . Our Greatness is what we give

And you @Mark from Brisbane have been a great Manly club man for many years

God bless all club members and passionate supports like you feathered friend and God bless our legendary Manly Sea eagles club

love the hat, would have liked a sticker to replace last years one on the car but the best bit was the socks for the grandkids.
My pack is on its way. The season can't come quick enough now. @:cool:

You sound like one Great and Happy Manly Sea eagles family !!!

I’m on a few of the Manly Facebook pages ( not many and they are no where near as good as here ) but gee there’s some angst today now that the membership packs are arriving.

Some very VERY upset people.

I just consider it a donation , would have loved a “ member 2021” car sticker but otherwise all the other bibs and bobs are worthless to me.

The cap is important ( although I’m not short of caps ) though.

Some funny comments out there.

I'm the same, donation for me.

Dont really care for all the trinkets....though did rate the scarf last year

Got My pack today , I'm more than happy with it as long as we keep our great club going for many more years.
What an Awesome Attitude you have feathered friend
Passionate Supporters with Great Gratitude like yours are truly the wings that keep our Legendary Sea eagles flying in the NRL

I'm the same, donation for me.

Dont really care for all the trinkets....though did rate the scarf last year
We only have what we Give
And we proudly have our legendary Manly Sea eagles club
Because of Great Givers like you feathered friend

We have the Power to make a change to last years club membership ladder

If we have the Passion to become club members like most of the other passionate NRL fans

Are we up to it Manly people ????
Are we Passionate fans or just Powder puff supporters ????

ETqYaGyUMAAQAKl.jpg

Or

I'll let you know what I think about the hat.....

when it arrives in August. lol

also I've given up on the scarf from the MWRLFC as I emailed Kerry (I think) about it and though I got a response, nothing arrived.

Still, I just want Manly to win on the field! woohoo

Looking big, fit, fast and strong. The great Dessie is getting it done. I feel it's going to be a great year! But only the good Lord truly knows how we will fare on the injury front.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 3 5 -55 8