Club news

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
THE LAND OF THE LIVING
IS TRULY MADE POSSIBLE FROM
THE GENEROUS HEARTS OF THE GIVING

20210110_081944.jpg

Mate I honestly don’t understand why our roster is considered poor by many out there? Yes we have a hooker issue but where else are we so ‘weak’??? I looked at our full strength roster & compared it player for player to most of the so called top teams & I’m fvcked if I know why not many rate us. Our team at full strength is as good as any & capable of a top 4 finish if not higher. Looking at the Eels, Roosters, Storm, Raiders, Souths etc. we have just as much depth & fire power as they do! There aren’t many players I’d swap for our boys for sure! Player for player compared to the above teams we are a pretty fvcken good team! I don’t give a flying fvck what hasbins like Sterling, Fittler, Johns say coz to me it sounds more like envy & hope that we fail coz they know we are a threat! All these cvnts that think we’re a nothing team are in for a rude shock. If the boys start well then I can’t see many other teams stopping us!
I'd say most are ignorant of our signings and young up and comers: Schuster (left of all expert team lists), Saab, Tuipulotu, Olakau'atu, Koula, Weekes, Sione Fainu, Alec Tuitavake etc. All of which address major depth issues we have had in the past. They keep trotting out that we have no depth based on last year's team.

Hooker is a major issue though.

Mate I honestly don’t understand why our roster is considered poor by many out there? Yes we have a hooker issue but where else are we so ‘weak’??? I looked at our full strength roster & compared it player for player to most of the so called top teams & I’m fvcked if I know why not many rate us. Our team at full strength is as good as any & capable of a top 4 finish if not higher. Looking at the Eels, Roosters, Storm, Raiders, Souths etc. we have just as much depth & fire power as they do! There aren’t many players I’d swap for our boys for sure! Player for player compared to the above teams we are a pretty fvcken good team! I don’t give a flying fvck what hasbins like Sterling, Fittler, Johns say coz to me it sounds more like envy & hope that we fail coz they know we are a threat! All these cvnts that think we’re a nothing team are in for a rude shock. If the boys start well then I can’t see many other teams stopping us!
I say Max have you ever considered a career as a motivational speaker or Christian charismatic leader ,I do think you have a talent for it ?

I am Manly thru and thru, but I just have a feeling something is wrong in the club. I just feel disconnected with the whole place and team. I can't put my finger on it (and I hope I'm wrong) but i not confident in this year. Do we still have owners or they just don't get involved anymore?....and before anyone slags me as a traitor and disloyal, its the way I feel going into 2021 season.
Yeah, we still have owners but they are staying out of the limelight because so many fans demanded that they do so. You can probably get those very same people to start up a #wherethef##kareyouscott campaign if you keep trying.

I am Manly thru and thru, but I just have a feeling something is wrong in the club. I just feel disconnected with the whole place and team. I can't put my finger on it (and I hope I'm wrong) but i not confident in this year. Do we still have owners or they just don't get involved anymore?....and before anyone slags me as a traitor and disloyal, its the way I feel going into 2021 season.

Yes the club has some issues. There is definitely a disconnect between front office and all other key stakeholders i.e Team, Coaching Staff, Owners, Fans etc etc. I dont see this as a massive problem as its been like this more or less, since Arko's benign dictatorship came to an end. Manly has achieved as a club despite all the background bull****, and it will continue to achieve this year. I am actually quietly confident we will overcome the early pre-season setbacks and come back strong through the middle and later rounds to finish in the top six. With a bit of luck (injuries) and some younger players stepping up, we could even challenge for a spot deep into the finals. Our roster (except) hooker has a good balance of experience and youth. Last year we failed on resilience, toughness (physical and mental), consistency and guts. If Des has fixed those key issues in our culture, and keeps some of our known "dickheads" in line, we could actually surprise a few people, including some on here. ;)

Yes the club has some issues. There is definitely a disconnect between front office and all other key stakeholders i.e Team, Coaching Staff, Owners, Fans etc etc. I dont see this as a massive problem as its been like this more or less, since Arko's benign dictatorship came to an end. Manly has achieved as a club despite all the background bull****, and it will continue to achieve this year. I am actually quietly confident we will overcome the early pre-season setbacks and come back strong through the middle and later rounds to finish in the top six. With a bit of luck (injuries) and some younger players stepping up, we could even challenge for a spot deep into the finals. Our roster (except) hooker has a good balance of experience and youth. Last year we failed on resilience, toughness (physical and mental), consistency and guts. If Des has fixed those key issues in our culture, and keeps some of our known "dickheads" in line, we could actually surprise a few people, including some on here. ;)
As I said i am 110% behind the boys, but i'm just lacking the fire in my belly...Hopefull we flog Roosters and Rabbits to start and I'll be feeling better

Saw an interesting comment from a fan ( whom I don’t know at all ) to one of the sports journo’s asking if he knew about the “ rumbles of discontent “ in the Manly camp.

Didn’t say what it was about AND is probably total and utter bull**** but I did think it interesting.

Saw an interesting comment from a fan ( whom I don’t know at all ) to one of the sports journo’s asking if he knew about the “ rumbles of discontent “ in the Manly camp.

Didn’t say what it was about AND is probably total and utter bull**** but I did think it interesting.
What was the fan’s interesting comment? Don’t keep us in suspense Mark.

The Second greatest word in the world is to Give
The Greatest word in the world is to Love

Without Giving and Loving we offer nothing to the world and nothing to our Legendary club
The Incomparable and priceless Manly Sea eagles

We have over 200,000 Social media Manly followers
and only 10, 000 true Manly givers and lovers that make an effort to make a difference to their Legendary club

Our greatness is not what we have and take it to our graves
Our greatness is what we give and enrich our world and live in Glory

EmG8ZOOVoAE4gM6 (1).jpg

Can any of you social media users tell me if there has been much from Donny Singe ... haven't heard his name for ages .. he was very vocal and positive when he came back ... ???

Good to see the Sea Eagles out and about visiting local schools

Good to see the Sea Eagles out and about visiting local schools

Sea Eagles School Blitz​

Manly Warringah Sea Eagles held a successful School Blitz across the Northern Beaches today. Proudly supported by our Community Partner URM, the Sea Eagles delivered key messages around resilience, positivity, and encouragement to students across 13 schools.

God bless the Manly Sea eagles
Who are more than just a football club
And Inspire people beyond football fields
Our Legendary clubs contribution to our Manly community
Which reaches far and beyond is Priceless !
img_6516.jpg

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4