Club news

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
CLUB NEWS

Our Legendary Club would like to remind us all that
Club Member Supporters and Club Success go hand in hand

Let us all Embrace the Manly Sea eagles and the Greatest club of all with a club membership

Great things Indeed are made Possible by Great people

Become one of the Great cub membership supporters and Bring Your Greatness to our Club

1639706337179.png

Last edited:
Hmmmm. My memory on the subject isn't what it once was, but wasn't Heath moved on by Penn for being in the Toovey camp? His coaching effort that year was sensational..

Penn clearly can build a bridge given DES has returned.

But be interesting to know the truth behind both Heath and 2v demise. Take a team to the gf and getting punted dosent make much business sense.

And now back.

Hmmmm. My memory on the subject isn't what it once was, but wasn't Heath moved on by Penn for being in the Toovey camp? His coaching effort that year was sensational..

Penn clearly can build a bridge given DES has returned.

But be interesting to know the truth behind both Heath and 2v demise. Take a team to the gf and getting punted dosent make much business sense.

And now back.
I think it was more so Bartlett could have a clean slate. Dumb move.

haha that is the Gordon rugby club.
I played in their junior teams many years ago. Back in the day they were known as the Gay Gordons!
Remember about 10-15 years ago or so Randwick?? had in their shed bash the gays, it was footy talk but then caused an absolute nightmare. Did it for 50 years with no issues.

Good to see the boys are back
Good to see the boys are back at it - beep test time;

DCE is such worthy captain, 23.1 is not easy and only very elite athletes can achieve scores 22 and over.. The Yo-Yo intermittent test (level 1) usually takes between 6-20 minutes. A good score for male team sport athletes is over 20 in the test, and over 22 would be considered an excellent score. Female team sport athletes generally score between 12 and 16.
It DCE is such worthy captain, 23.1 is not easy and only very elite athletes can achieve scores 22 and over.. The Yo-Yo intermittent test (level 1) usually takes between 6-20 minutes. A good score for male team sport athletes is over 20 in the test, and over 22 would be considered an excellent score. Female team sport athletes generally score between 12 and 16. looked like most of our boys got to around 20 mark

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4