Club News 2024

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Really? Have we become so precious that we complain about everything.

How many people do you think will be turning up to Brookie before 2:30 pm? 500? 1000?

Not that hard to enter through the two open gates before 2:30.
So, better to inconvenience 1000 or 2000 Sea Eagles members and fans than to do what the bloody gates are supposed to do: Let members of the paying public ENTER!

Why pay staff for an additional 4 hours when they will sit there twiddling their thumbs.
You work for the public service?
No I don't work for the public service; quite the opposite. I was a self employed operator. What a stupid comment!
I will be one of the several thousand or so punters with tickets to specific seats within the Fulton Stand, entry to which is via the northern gates. The club will still need someone to check tickets between the Hill and the Fulton Stand because these two section of the ground are now deemed differently (Hill is sit/stand anywhere; Fulton is pre-ticketed seats).
Whilst I am able bodied what about consideration for those who are not?

Tell that to my old man.
I can empathies with you @mave
I am a carer for my dad who is riddled with debilitating Arthritis
Most days his chronic locked joints inflame his pain and he loses motivation and the will do do nothing more than sit in the lounge and watch TV
The Key to physical and mental health is to try and be active in mind body and soul
and any small effort is better than remaining idle and turning into a vegetable
I love My dad and I am sure you do to
All we can do is assist them and encourage them to keep going
Good luck feathered friend
1710364654466.png

Sing with me @The Wheel
Let me tell you about the birds and the bees and the Manly Tries and the Trees
and the Great Bozo up above and a thing called love :h:

4 Pines pledges 100 trees for every Manly try scored​

Manly Warringah Sea Eagles will again be given extra motivation for the NRL season by 4 Pines Brewing, which has committed to planting 100 native trees, shrubs or grasses for every try scored.

When the Sea Eagles last year caught wind of their Official Beer partner’s planting program with Landcare Australia, they wanted to chip in. Now, they’re contributing again the only way they know how: scoring tries.

"This is another fantastic initiative from 4 Pines. It’s truly a team effort that I am sure is going to produce some fantastic outcomes,'' said Sea Eagles Captain Daly Cherry-Evans.

At Manly, we all love scoring tries and I am confident we can beat the 93 total from last year. If we can manage to put a few trees in the ground off the back of that, even better!”

4 Pines and the Sea Eagles tree planting initiative, “Tries for Trees”, will contribute to 4 Pines’ overall commitment with Landcare Australia to plant up to a maximum of 44,444 trees every year over 3 years from 2022.
img_3994.jpg

Surprised we haven't seen too much on Manly social media re talau's jersey presentation or brownies 150th?

Also am I correct in saying there was meant to be one more episode of the manly way or did I imagine that? 😃

It’s Mal! Only just came across it, sorry if it’s old news, looks like it was for the Vegas game. Credit to whoever got this done, Mal is one of the greatest ever Sea Eagles but till now don’t think I’ve seen him cheering for Manly .. ever?!!

Thank you for Posting @SeaEagleRock8
I have had the pleasure of meeting Mal at Brighton RSL in the South of Sydney 20 years ago
Mal was a Mans men A great character as well as a Great player and coach
Great People make Great Premiership Winning clubs and Mal was a Manly Great

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8