Club News 2024

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It was my take that the peptides were for endurance. When Paul Gallon played 80 minutes as prop in SOO he realised the affect. I'm sure there will be many on here that will believe he knew full affects beforehand, just I'm not one of them.

I was at a Club last week in the Shire and my grandson was wearing a Sharks top. I saw Paul Gallon at the food pick up area and asked my grandson if he wanted a photo with him. His rely "who is Paul Gallon?" lol. He then googles pic and of course knew who he was.

I assume thats is Jason Saab he looks maybe a little heavier ??
Putting on some muscle bulk ,although not too much hopefully
There was a photo of the team by a rock pool last year. Saab was standing next to Paseka. Even with shirts off it was hard to tell the difference. Saab is jacked but at 2 metres tall he still looks skinny. If he keeps stacking on the weight without losing any speed I reckon he ends up as a top tier rep player.

There was a photo of the team by a rock pool last year. Saab was standing next to Paseka. Even with shirts off it was hard to tell the difference. Saab is jacked but at 2 metres tall he still looks skinny. If he keeps stacking on the weight without losing any speed I reckon he ends up as a top tier rep player.
He is such a talent. Let’s hope the forwards do the job required and unleash our speed.

The Gazelle has re-emerged in the car park
1701251795598.png

1701251893966.png

"Manly CEO Tony Mestrov said it was great to have so many great names involved in the club again."

I couldn't agree more. Especially happy to see the likes of Choc Watmough, the Mighty Ox, and Solomon Haumono back involved with the club. Extremely important for the club culture. Go Manly!

WOW Both Watmough and 2V now back wearing a Manly Shirt in preparation for 24. That's some achievement.

If this is Mestrov's doing a big well done.

So much respect for those blokes individually as well for coming back home. No doubt someone wronged someone. It takes a bigger man to move forward.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8