Club News 2024

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
IMG_4337.jpeg

What that really means is no other club was interested in Lawton so Manly have to honour his contract.

Hopefully he will have a strong injury free year

Or we have changed our recruitment strategy and saving the trading chips for a bigger fish next year.

Thank you @The Wheel and good morning to you and all our feathered friends

There is no Greater Hype and Aura than being part of Passionate Manly Sea eagles supporters
watching our Manly Heroes Living up to the Hype and Aura and devouring the opposition on our proud spiritual home ground and FORTRESS

Let us remind Mr Mestrov that Our great FORTRESS was built by the Great Premiership Winning Manly teams that Graced our spiritual Home Ground that opposition teams feared

Now days 4 pines park feels like a carnival teddy bears picnic at North Sydney Oval where opposition teams come to play and have a happy Sunday afternoon
This is what it feels like watching top 8 teams topple us and seeing our Manly waving flags lowered at another loss

Mr Mestrov the Manly player has never won a Manly Premiership
And we sincerely hope for the sake of all Passionate Manly People and our Legendary club
He wins one as Manly CEO and for ever proudly stamps his name as a Manly Great

The Moral of the Story
If we want ot use the term Manly GREATNESS and Manly FORTRESS
We must fist earn that Great Winning Honor

No one Beats Manly in a Fight on our Fortress
Lets Live up the Hype !
1700080173029.png

Reading a Bozo post reminds me of watching a latter era Stanley Kubrick movie, like Full Metal Jacket.

Not so much people conversing with each other, more about the characters making statements or speeches, directed at the camera.
True, I made a comment last year that Bozo reminds me of the onboard spacecraft computer Hal on Stanley Kubrick's 2001 A Space Odyssey. If you close your eyes and mimic Bozo's words to Hals voice, he's a dead set ringer..lol.

I like these promos from the club, but the quick change shots really play to the 'follow the jersey not the player' (because the player could be playing somewhere else, and against us, in the blink of an eye!)
Meanwhile some of us more rusted-on type fans actually are interested in who the players are! Who is this one? Rugless?

1700130118424.png

I like these promos from the club, but the quick change shots really play to the 'follow the jersey not the player' (because the player could be playing somewhere else, and against us, in the blink of an eye!)
Meanwhile some of us more rusted-on type fans actually are interested in who the players are! Who is this one? Rugless?

View attachment 25543
Looks like Seibs 20 years younger.

View attachment 25543
How good is it to see Turbo, Paseka and Ailoi all striding out at training under the watchful gaze of Snake and Ennis.

Interesting references to Humphries , had the impression that his best prospects were as a future 7 at a higher level .
Froggy has put in some great efforts , Gordy is showing excellent promise but now Humphries apparently in the frame . Guess that time will tell .
Faulalo has that bit of an X factor in attack and should benefit even more mixing in the top grade training system or on a more regular basis .
Good on young Lehi Hopaote , hope that all can go well for him to make it in the Manly system over time

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8