Club News 2024

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
The pessimist in my is saying "oh no, it's begun already" 😫
Injuries are part of the Game
Resilience and over coming Adversity is part of the Character a coach inspires in his players
No More Excuses
Excuses have never been the Blue print to Maroon Success
Picture Complements Manly Media
1703222620699.png

No moral required.

The story is background information on what has been happening with Manly's CEO - and therefore comes under the umbrella of Club News.

Merry Christmas.
There is a moral to every story feathered friend
Never the less
Thank you for posting
Thank you for your Passionate support for our Legendary club
Thank you for your Kind Xmas message
And I wish you and your lovely Manly family and Merry Christmas and may the new year bring you all Good health , Happiness and Prosperity :h:

It's the Mole....but its a Tigers player......so I'm torn on what to believe...

Haha don't get hung up on the 'another Tiger player' slur, Tigers produce a huge amount of top young talent, they haven't prospered in NRL mostly due to the dysfunctional Magpie/Tigers merger (and we all know how problematic club mergers can be).
Nice to hear we are looking ahead and going after the pick of the crop.

Haha don't get hung up on the 'another Tiger player' slur, Tigers produce a huge amount of top young talent, they haven't prospered in NRL mostly due to the dysfunctional Magpie/Tigers merger (and we all know how problematic club mergers can be).
Nice to hear we are looking ahead and going after the pick of the crop.
I get more hung up on the "future star" tags.

It's the Mole....but its a Tigers player......so I'm torn on what to believe...

What I've heard from Tigers supporters (keep in mind I have no physical evidence for this) is that he's not much of a game manager. Pretty similar to Brooks in that he's a good runner of the ball and kicker at the halfback position, but like Brooks cannot effectively manage the attack the same way as DCE, Foran, etc can do. If we're going to have a DCE sized hole in our team, we should try our best to replace it with a DCE style halfback. I remember someone mentioned Humphreys was a good game manager and organiser, and I've heard great things about Beau Alexander, and both are in our ranks already. I don't want us to end up like the Tigers where we keep trying to turn either Brooks or Galvin into managers and it goes nowhere for either party.

Always the option of playing Brooks at half back if D C E does finish his Manly career after season 25
Really would then need of course a relatively good defensive 5 / 8 as regardless of what one thinks of D C E "s overall game as a 7 , he is an above average or quite effective defensive half .
But , any promising or very capable young half on the market now is well worth looking at and seriously considering as a future or prospective good standard half .

Thought that Latu Fainu could have been looked at as a Manly future 7 but events moved in a different course with that consideration .

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10