Club News 2023

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The wests tigers have a huge nursery and lots of quality kids. Their issue has been developing the talent to nrl standard… remember paps at storm was a tigers kid
Yep so it’s not finding them that’s their issue , which is why ( despite the haters ) pinching their recruitment guy isn’t really as bad as it sounds.

Mark, current clean out and recruitment of some quality 40-50 game nrl squad players, couple of mobile middles and a development pathway. Happy mestrov will establish foundations for 2024-2028 (something De$ couldn’t oversee)

Maybe , but I’d suggest he’d have to get coaching qualifications first ( having never done it ).

But I’m sure you’ll tag me in when it’s announced.
Marky Mark are we talking bout the same Peter Gentle? The one that was head coach of Hull FC in superleague 2012-13. The one Donkeys made interim Head Coach in 2020 post Seibold sacking/leaving?

Just pre-empting the Club here.

Barring injury, Jake will play his 200th FG game in the final round of this season, becoming the 22nd Sea Eagle to do so. I don’t think any other club comes close in terms of 200 gamers, including foundation clubs the Mixamatohs and Goosters.

Well done Jake!

6A907F4F-3655-4AAC-B65D-F36C07193CE4.jpeg

Thank you @The Wheel

“Our company is proud to keep supporting the Sea Eagles not only at the elite NRL level but also right throughout the junior grades.”
Industree Group CEO, Jon Fleming.

What a Great Contribution form a Great Organization the Industry Group
God bless all the Great Contributors that make a difference in our World

Picture Complements Manly Media
1691794897703.png

Last edited:
Just pre-empting the Club here.

Barring injury, Jake will play his 200th FG game in the final round of this season, becoming the 22nd Sea Eagle to do so. I don’t think any other club comes close in terms of 200 gamers, including foundation clubs the Mixamatohs and Goosters.

Well done Jake!

View attachment 24648
Thank you Tezza

Good luck to Jakes 200th game and to another long over due Premiership Win for Manly
1691795148495.png

Thank you @The Wheel

Our Legendary club has been made Great by Great Manly Contributors on and off the field

And The Loyal and Lovely Lola is PROUDLY on of those Great Manly people

Lola has been blessed to celebrate all our Clubs Grand finals wins and the Greatest Joy that brings to all club footy fans and our Legendary club has also been blessed to have had a Legendary Manly supporter like Lola

All Great Manly People do not just Rest in Peace but they also Rise in Glory

Rise in Glory Lovely Lola :h:
Picture Compliments Manly Media
lola-2---article.png

Last edited:
As Luke might say "I have a very bad feeling about this". We really don't need DCE and Jake and possibly 3 other forwards playing more end of year footy. It's probably lucky that Tent and Josh A will be recovering from surgery so won't be available. But if Tom suddenly makes a remarkable recovery and is selected and plays, a happy boy I will not be. That's another pre season rest and train interrupted with the possibility of more injuries. And then a trip to the US. Given I'm going all that way, they better not think they're going to trot out half a Blacktown team!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8