Club News 2023

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Was that Latu in the second last photo, maybe he's hanging around then...just sayin..

The two players who appear in the most photos are Tommy Turbo and old Man Woodsy. Sharon even gets placed front and centre between Spoony and Turbo for question time. The club must really appreciate him agreeing to come here from the lowly Dragons where he couldn't get a game.

He's a farking top bloke is Woodsy.

The two players who appear in the most photos are Tommy Turbo and old Man Woodsy. Sharon even gets placed front and centre between Spoony and Turbo for question time. The club must really appreciate him agreeing to come here from the lowly Dragons where he couldn't get a game.

He's a farking top bloke is Woodsy.
You can critique his on field play but at least he can string two words together

You can critique his on field play but at least he can string two words together
No wonder this club has gone down the drain. Who cares whether a player/coach is a good public speaker. But Scott Penn obviously agrees with your sentiment.

Scott Fulton on the other hand.

Danny Weidler

@Danny_Weidler

BREAKING: Some much needed good news for the Wests Tigers. They have secured the talented Fainu brothers Latu and Samuela. Good get for head of recruitment Scott Fulton. And a positive for Benji.
@9NewsSyd

@NRLonNine

No wonder this club has gone down the drain. Who cares whether a player/coach is a good public speaker. But Scott Penn obviously agrees with your sentiment.

Danny Weidler
@Danny_Weidler

BREAKING: Some much needed good news for the Wests Tigers. They have secured the talented Fainu brothers Latu and Samuela. Good get for head of recruitment Scott Fulton. And a positive for Benji.
@9NewsSyd

@NRLonNine

I wish both young men all the very best in their future endeavours, I hope they perform well and go on to bigger and better things.

I wish Benji all the very best as well, I hope he is able to extract and enhance their potential.

Expect an absolute avalanche of Scott Fulton love to spew from NRL 360 tonight amongst many other outlets however, let it be know to you Danny, Dean. Phil, James, David, Brent et al, Scott Fulton had ZERO impact on their final decision.

Zero! Zero, aside from the first two meetings between the relevant parties.

For the sake of appearing to bring in a major signing to vindicate the most dysfunctional board in the NRL, the West's Tigers executive are calling all and sundry beating their chests about this signing to "prove" the wonder that is Scott Fulton and they'll use both Dean and Peter to further embellish their claims.

Go hard Samuel and Latu, I'll get the red pen out for the draw next year for when our two teams meet.

It makes you wonder whether it's worth Manly bothering to invest in juniors from outside the district who are just using the club as the first step on an employment ladder.
We may as well adopt the Easts method of buying established stars and offering them shares in Penn Health, Points Bet, Four Pines, Kaspersi and/or Lottoland!

Danny Weidler
@Danny_Weidler

@9NewsSyd

@NRLonNine
Mate it was a gold members night where they need to show their appreciation to fans who stump up cash

A good way is to put up someone who has stated on several occasions this is his dream (playing for the club that is) - it is a PR exercise

I was disappointed at first but then I asked why were not all clubs trying to sign them? I expect both to become first graders but the jury is out on if they become "stars" and with tartak involved he always wants star money even if under contract 1 good game and he is demanding a pay rise.

Danny Weidler
@Danny_Weidler

@9NewsSyd

@NRLonNine

Got to love journo's talking up stuff.....'Good get for head of recruitment Scott Fulton'
How hard would it be?
He doesn't say how much the contracts are worth and it's not like there was a massive line up of clubs with offers on the table by the sound of it.

I seem to think if his surname wasn't Fulton there wouldn't be such a big deal made of his role in this.

Last edited:
Looks like the gave DCE and Jakey the night off. Good decision because they were absolutely buggered against the Cowboys.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8