Club News 2023

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I have zero tolerance for any man who tells women what to do with their bodies.

Preaching against abortion and insisting young women have that baby no matter what the circumstances? Yep. Zero tolerance.
Didn't hear that one. Abortion is a women's choice 100%, thought it was sour grapes from the rainbow jersey fiasco,

Didn't know about his grandfather, Geoff Weekes..

Went from the all-conquering St George side to................Parramatta - 'home of the wooden spoon' @:rolleyes:

Keep It Together GIF by 30A

Woodsie has a bigger frame than JWH, and is more than 2 years younger. Last night, JWH put in an impressive 49min for 180m, 55m post contact, 3 tackle breaks, 25 tackles, 0 errors, infringements, or penalties, with controlled aggression in everything he did. He's still Roosters premier prop, so maybe Woodsie can wind back the clock one last time for the club he's always loved (Ben Kennedy was 31 when he came over, and we all know how that turned out) 🤞

Last edited:
Woodsie has a bigger frame than JWH, and is more than 2 years younger. Last night, JWH put in an impressive 49min for 180m, 55m post contact, 3 tackle breaks, 25 tackles, 0 errors, infringements, or penalties, with controlled aggression in everything he did. He's still Roosters premier prop, so maybe Woodsie can wind back the clock one last time for the club he's always loved (Ben Kennedy was 31 when he came over, and we all know how that turned out) 🤞
He's quite a different style of prop to JWH. Can't say I recall ever seeing him excited or aggro on field, but he is a big body who bends the line, makes his tackles, and doesn't make many errors.

Only injuries will get him a game for his beloved Sea Eagles but sounds like he'll get himself ready for that opportunity, I can definitely see him doing a job for us if called upon. If we happen to need him for a big game his vast experience will be a plus, too.

oh man...where have you been Woodsie, I feel so sorry for you, you really should of been in Manly colours a whole lot earlier. Would love to see you make first grade, it's up to you buddy. Better late than never I guess.

On paper you could start to build a very good team of players who made their names at other clubs who grew up following Manly:

Peter Sterling
Steve Roach
Mark Geyer
Aaron Woods (ok, so he is at Manly now, but you get the drift)

Can anyone think of some others?

On paper you could start to build a very good team of players who made their names at other clubs who grew up following Manly:

Peter Sterling
Steve Roach
Mark Geyer
Aaron Woods (ok, so he is at Manly now, but you get the drift)

Can anyone think of some others?
Not sure if he grew up following Manly, but Sam Burgess often spoke about how he wanted to play for us.

I think the story was Beaver was going to get him to Manly but Rusty got in his ear and got him to the vermon instead.
Rusty got into his mum's ear from memory, rumour at the time she got a nice unit at coogee out of it.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4