Club News 2023

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
any body know what's happened to Nathaniel Roche? Sea eagles website is lacking in player status.

Brad Parker…tough, loyal, and underrated.

But to his team-mates, he is THE player everyone wants alongside them in the trenches.

Parker might not be a big name centre in the NRL, or the most flashiest, but what he does have is a huge work ethic, spirit, and tremendous courage.

He is, what you call, a true TEAM MAN

Battered and bruised more often than most, Parker doesn’t complain. It’s not in his nature. Just gets up, brushes himself off, and goes again in the only way he knows how…hard and at full capacity.

He knows his role and goes about it to the very best of his ability with each game he plays. One of the best defensive centres in the NRL, Parker can also hit hard too, as evident in this season’s opening round win over the Bulldogs.

It’s why Parker deserves a special mention ahead of his long awaited 100th NRL game at 4 Pines Park against the Parramatta Eels this Thursday night.

But to his team-mates, he is THE player everyone wants alongside them in the trenches.

Parker might not be a big name centre in the NRL, or the most flashiest, but what he does have is a huge work ethic, spirit, and tremendous courage.

Battered and bruised more often than most, Parker doesn’t complain. It’s not in his nature. Just gets up, brushes himself off, and goes again in the only way he knows how…hard and at full capacity.

He knows his role and goes about it to the very best of his ability with each game he plays. One of the best defensive centres in the NRL, Parker can also hit hard too, as evident in this season’s opening round win over the Bulldogs.

It’s why Parker deserves a special mention ahead of his long awaited 100th NRL game at 4 Pines Park against the Parramatta Eels this Thursday night.
Hopefully it will be a sea of maroon and not Claret on Thursday night to celebrate Hank Scorpio's 100th.

I like many was critical at the start of his career (anyone remember the Suncorp shocker?) but he has turned into one of those low budget no nonsense dedicated club players that every premiership team needs to balance the squad.

Go Scorpio!

The strange thing for me is that ... Parker and Froggy ... the 2 blokes in the team that personify everything that is special about a player .. courage, commitment, effort, no quit and selfless service .... are the 2 players so often disrespected ...

Apparently, Parker lives next door to Gutherson. Wonder if he'll have opportunity to exchange 'pleasanteries' during the game on Thursday night :)

The strange thing for me is that ... Parker and Froggy ... the 2 blokes in the team that personify everything that is special about a player .. courage, commitment, effort, no quit and selfless service .... are the 2 players so often disrespected ...
I have to admit before round 1 I was thinking Parker maybe needed to make way for Weekes. Now I'm not so sure. He really adds something with his grit and dedication. I still think Weekes needs to be in the backline but now I'm looking at Tui haha.

I have to admit before round 1 I was thinking Parker maybe needed to make way for Weekes. Now I'm not so sure. He really adds something with his grit and dedication. I still think Weekes needs to be in the backline but now I'm looking at Tui haha.

I personally don't have a problem with people thinking that someone else is a better player ... it is just the disrespectful way some people choose to express their opinion I find wrong.

83EBB60B-2BAF-4915-A2E8-5E0111EB0D79.jpeg

Don't disagree @Woodsie but in terms of froggy when you are tying up a key position in the spine the expecatations (and pay packets) are another level up. That's why I am in the Maxta team of Froggy to lock to make way for GCKT and Lawman as back up.

Froggy is solid and works very hard but he doesn’t have the speed or deception to challenge defensive lines. I like the idea of him starting for 20 minutes then introducing Gordie to cause havoc. Cant see Crokes at lock he doesn’t have enough pace. Thats why Jake is back at prop.

Don't disagree @Woodsie but in terms of froggy when you are tying up a key position in the spine the expecatations (and pay packets) are another level up. That's why I am in the Maxta team of Froggy to lock to make way for GCKT and Lawman as back up.

That's great and all, but given what we currently pay at least 2 of our other spine players, I don't think Croker would be another level up with his pay packet at all.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8