Club News 2023

Maybe still sedated? Could explain the look on his face. I hope he has a very big year, because without him we lack experience up front.
It's a big team overall though, Condon and Haumole are giants but they don't even stand out next to those other big boys there. Tuitavake the exception, a pocket battleship model. Lots of untapped talent there, we'll soon see what Seibs flanno & Dymock are made of.
Kelma Tuilagi is a big unit for a second rower as well; 192 cms tall, and 108 kgs in weight.

Ben Condon is 196 cms tall, and 109 kgs in weight.
Hamole Olakau'atu is 196 cms tall, and 113 kgs in weight.

They look like the stats for Rugby Union second-rowers - only no line-out needed for ours. It does look like the club is shopping for particular physical attributes.

As long as ours have good speed, can pass and step, and tackle well with good sideways movement - I'm happy. Oh, and endurance. And good team play. And no dropped balls. And good football IQ.........

And......well, alright then, I want them to be the best second rowers in the comp. Ever. Not too much to ask, I'd say. Not for us. Do it for Silvertails, boys!

Kelma Tuilagi is a big unit for a second rower as well; 192 cms tall, and 108 kgs in weight.

Ben Condon is 196 cms tall, and 109 kgs in weight.
Hamole Olakau'atu is 196 cms tall, and 113 kgs in weight.

They look like the stats for Rugby Union second-rowers - only no line-out needed for ours. It does look like the club is shopping for particular physical attributes.

As long as ours have good speed, can pass and step, and tackle well with good sideways movement - I'm happy. Oh, and endurance. And good team play. And no dropped balls. And good football IQ.........

And......well, alright then, I want them to be the best second rowers in the comp. Ever. Not too much to ask, I'd say. Not for us. Do it for Silvertails, boys!
Well , I can see you don’t want much then .

Hey Silvertailers

Don’t forget about the fan day next week, get down to 4 Pines to see the boys.

Thank you @The Wheel

I am on shift that day

would be great for Manly fans to turn up and encourage our players to have big year
Just like every human being our players need to be loved and Inspired

Manly fans are the spirit and Inspiration of our Legendary club
Turn up on fan day and help turn things around in 2023

Thank you @The Wheel

Every Manly team photo looks so much better
when it is hung on the Manly Premiership winning wall of fame

The moral of the story
Lower our legendary clubs great standards
and we stand for nothing great

We have been living off our Legendary clubs past Glory for so long

Time to deliver !!!

Respect is Earned !

1996 Optus Cup Grand Final Manly vs. St. George - YouTube

Zac Fulton is looking quite a solid unit in the team poster shot , must have put on a bit of size in the off season . Apparently not short in the mobility department and already seems capable of matching it or taking it up to an opposition . Could be one to watch . Probably good if Saab also has a more solid appearance , doubt if it would affect his exceptional speed and really should help his all round game

Just a reminder for the Fan Day next week! Plenty of activities particularly for the kids and open to all, not just members. Although members will get the opportunity for a Q & A with Seibold and several players.

Fresh and exciting year, so it would be great to see plenty of support for the squad next Saturday!

Team P W L PD Pts
2 2 0 36 4
2 2 0 26 4
2 2 0 23 4
2 2 0 19 4
2 2 0 12 4
2 1 1 13 2
2 1 1 10 2
2 1 1 3 2
2 1 1 0 2
2 1 1 0 2
2 1 1 -14 2