Club News 2023

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Thank you for another interesting Manly Media post @The Wheel

I like Seibolds Innovative approach and Innovators have the qualities of great leaders

We are all looking forward for our new coach to lead us into the finals and beyond

Nobody rises to low expectations
and so we must always keep our great Manly standards and expectations high
240948987_10226342376526581_7626396401424013754_n.jpg

We all have it in us . To some it comes more naturally
Great coaches can get the best out of us including the aggression out of us
Is Seibold the Man ?
I hope he is
Yeah he has no excuses this season as his minutes will be larger as well

Jake has just got his own distinctive type of plying style . Good natural strength but just not a power based game , Wonderful tackling technique and a couple of other handy skills and one of the best work rates in the comp . Really can not see his overall game approach changing and nor should it really
Jake is a current SOO and Kangaroos prop. I don't think he needs to change anything in his game, but all of our other middles certainly do.
Personally, I would like to see him as our starting prop, with Condon or Bullemor as our lock.
8. Jake
9. Croker
10. Keppie
11. Ola'katau
12. Tuilagi
13. Condon

14. Fulton/GCKT (Lawton when fit)
15. Aloiai
16. Paseka
17. Bullemore

Last edited:
We agree with one thing feathered friend and that is we both like the much more needed aggression in our passive flat track bullies pack that the media has labeled for their passive performance

The fact is our so called silent assassin jake has been too silent to make any impact in inspiring our forwards to formidable wins Like world class forward leader enforcers do .

The last few years Jakes game has not evolved . He is has become a tireless tackling machine and is more of a great worker than a great leader

The hard working and likeable Jake is respected but he and his passive aggressive pack is not feared
And Unless your pack is feared your team is finals fcked
Not for the first time I am confussed.

He is passionate and hits bloody hard - he does these every week

There might be issues in our pack but Jake is not the one. In fact if the whole pack had his attitude we would be far better off

There might be issues in our pack but Jake is not the one. In fact if the whole pack had his attitude we would be far better off

I agree that the passionate passive aggressive Jake is a hard worker and a hard hitter but the issue in our pack is that they do not have a intimidating enforcer leader to inspire them and get them to play an aggressive and intimidating game . Thus we have become a flat track bullies passive pack

Aggression with out intimidation is getting half way over the top of your opposition

Jake is a current SOO and Kangaroos prop. I don't think he needs to change anything in his game, but all of our other middles certainly do.
Personally, I would like to him as a starting prop, with Condon or Bullemor as our lock.
8. Jake
9. Croker
10. Keppie
11. Ola'katau
12. Tuilagi
13. Condon

14. Fulton/GCKT (Lawton when fit)
15. Aloiai
16. Paseka
17. Bullemore
I would like to see Jake at Prop as well

I can't wait for those wet muddy games coz Tom's gunna be stronger thru the ground than everyone else. 😉

lol

And if he follows the freddie fittler path of bare feet on grass...he'll be unstoppable!

(which...actually...I'd be ok with, if it worked.)

Yeah. Actually answering without any subterfuge. So refreshing.
I love the open nature of his communication but these pre season pressers are full of softballs.
The real test will come after a few losses/injuries/controversies.
Definitely good signs though. I imagine if Des was in charge, this press conference would've lasted about 2 min or not happened at all.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4