Club News 2023

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
received_1304416357016737.jpeg

What I was surprised at, and it shows my ignorance of the Juniors, is that Samuela is a prop, who can also play backrow. So... 107kg? Is that now, or before he lost the 8kg?

I remember an interview with Manase, before his legal issues, and he claimed, that of the three brothers, and himself included, Samuela is the most talented, and best of all of them. Considering Latu, that's something to really look forward to over the next few years.
i'd hate to have to buy groceries for those boys each week

Thank you @The Wheel for posting the continues informative and Inspiring Manly Media Club News and updates

There is talk on this forum about the club not signing any significant players

But we must take into account of the young up and coming significant talent that we have and will be giving them the opportunity to make a name for them selves

The Exciting news is that our New coach will be giving an NRL opportunity to all our exciting young and talented players t

Sea Eagles Coach Anthony Seibold said Fainu has enjoyed a really consistent pre-season.
“One of the things that we’ve seen from Samuela is that he has shown a real increase across the board from a physical status,
“The thing I like about Samuela is that he has good game sense and is a very skillful player.
“We would expect that if Samuela continues to go like he has been over the pre-season for him to make his NRL debut at some stage in 2023.”
It would be a just reward for Fainu after joining the Sea Eagles as a development player at the age of 14.

Samuela Fainu looking ready for combat in the NRL War
Picture compliments from Manly Media
dsc08153.jpg

I watched him closely playing a game for Blacktown last year and he is going to be a real hand full once he cracks 1st grade and adapts to the pace.
He pulled off an incredible one on one try saver that took a tremendous amount of strength. Similar to the Taupau tackle on Murray a few years back but even better.
On top of that his hit ups where as vicious as they come cannonballing himself into the defensive line making huge meters.
He was on a mission that night!

After that game I knew we had something special.

Good to see our Great Pathway system come to fruition with all these young talent rising

I hope Mestrov does not Mess with this proven system

Fifita is another young player that looks the good
I like the way he has that Hate in his eyes
The Hate of losing
So refreshing from that Jake Turbo Angelic on field lovable smile

Our pack needs a Change of attitude and Image to be taken seriously

Fifita is one of the serious changes that can make a difference
20230127_134843.jpg

Lets get the on field smile off our faces

and Learn to Hate Losing More

No one fears friendly players

We need a change of attitude and Image

trbojevicj-1gp_1947.jpg

Last edited:
Good to see our Great Pathway system come to fruition with all these young talent rising

I hope Mestrov does not Mess with this proven system

Fifita is another young player that looks the good
I like the way he has that Hate in his eyes
The Hate of losing
So refreshing from that Jake Turbo Angelic on field lovable smile

Our pack needs a Change of attitude and Image to be taken seriously

Fifita is one of the serious changes that can make a difference
View attachment 23156
I was watching a few games from last year yesterday. The one thing that stood out from Round 1 was the lack of aggression in our defense. The passive defensive lines waiting for the attack to come to them. The lack of possession control, field position control, no domination in tackles, getting rolled onto our backs.
It was awful from the get go last year. Our forwards looked like they were on Valium most of the time. I remarked how much I hope that Flanno and Seibs are putting rockets up guys like Keppie, Paseka, Sipps, Aloiai, Olak, Jake, Bulle to get some agro out of them.

The ones that make the most noise are often just full of bluff and bluster. It's the quiet polite ones that are actually dangerous. Speak softly and carry a big stick feathered friend.
I am not sure I agree with you on this one feathered friend

I have never seen a quite and polite premiership winning pack

There is nothing polite about intimidation

I was watching a few games from last year yesterday. The one thing that stood out from Round 1 was the lack of aggression in our defense. The passive defensive lines waiting for the attack to come to them. The lack of possession control, field position control, no domination in tackles, getting rolled onto our backs.
It was awful from the get go last year. Our forwards looked like they were on Valium most of the time. I remarked how much I hope that Flanno and Seibs are putting rockets up guys like Keppie, Paseka, Sipps, Aloiai, Olak, Jake, Bulle to get some agro out of them.
I totally agree with your assessment on our passive pack that earned the name the Flat track Bullies feathered friend

THe moral of the story
When your pack is not feared your team is fcked

Loving all this content the club is pushing out. So refreshing
We all love the Honeymoon period feathered friend

WE have Seibold sleeping with Mestrov and we wish them well and many successful and happy years together

Winning a log awaited premiership title is refreshing

I am not sure I agree with you on this one feathered friend

I have never seen a quite and polite premiership winning pack

There is nothing polite about intimidation
Fear is short term. Respect is long term. The devil is intimidating but God demands respect.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4