Club News 2023

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
At first i thought some of the boys were changing beer brands.
But this is a great initiative, another positive sign we are moving into modern methods.
I'll always be a big fan of Des but am warming to the idea Seibs & co may be producing a few timely tweaks to have us in good stead going forward. Under the radar is all very well but broadening horizons is a more sustainable approach.
Seibold and the Beautiful (Andrew ‘Crazy’ Johns) spotted together at last night’s Reggie Dwight concert at the Roosters’ own ground.

Last edited:
Informally sounding out the Immortal to take the role they wanted Daley for? Or maybe he's already signed by Bennie and the Jets Dolphins @:D
I get the speculation but trust you're saying this tongue-in-cheek. The thought of the Immortal working with Bennie is unimaginable!

I see on InstaTwitFace today that Eddie Jones is targeting 3 Rugby League players to boost the Wallabies, and one of those 3 is Koula.

Apparently will get a monster deal thrown at him.

……..Ouch

Not if Vlandys can help it. Soap opera everywhere you look at the moment. Season can't come soon enough!

Not if Vlandys can help it. Soap opera everywhere you look at the moment. Season can't come soon enough!
PV needs to get his back yard in order before throwing too many stones.

Last edited:
Yeah Pete never backward in bagging other football codes. However given civil unrest I would keep quote

Eddie is looking for a 5/8 to play in the 2027 world cup here .It has been a problem for the Wallabies since Larkham retired and is the main reason they have not won the cup since .

We've got a really diverse playing group, so to bring their families into the fold and make them feel part of the journey is a really smart move from Seibs.

So ... I am starting to think that the media dept at Manly has not been shiite these past years .... it just seems that #DessieUnderTheRadar just never gave them anything that was worth publicising ....

One month with Anthony the Reborn, and good, well crafted stories are coming out of the media dept almost daily ...

Must say this is one of the better things I’ve seen our club do.

He’s on the ball you gotta say , training with Carlton , training with the Waratahs and this.

It’s the change up we needed.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4