Club News 2023

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Let me explain feathered friend

My quote was that the strongly dominated Manly crowd make you feel at home as we always do feel at home amongst a big gathering of Manly feathered friends and that is what we get in the very popular Manly Match in Mudgee .
A Great Manly crowd producing a Great Manly game atmosphere that makes us all feel at home .
I knew their was an explanation Bozo....thank you..

Sing with me feathered friend ...

When the Mudgee Moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie
That's a Manly

When our Manly team seems to shine like you've had too much wine
That's a Manly !!!
That's so corny Bozo, but I'm in good mood today, I'll pay that one. But I wont always be so forgiving.

That's so corny Bozo, but I'm in good mood today, I'll pay that one. But I wont always be so forgiving.
Good to hear that you are in a good mood today feathered friend

Please share what is so pleasing to your feelings today so you may be an inspiration to the ones that are in need of a lift

My motto when I am feeling empty in spirit
Is.....
Fill your Emptiness with Happiness

And we all have something to be happy about

Like happy to belong to the Greatest club of all

The legendary Manly Sea eagles

Picture Compliments from Manly Media
1670371497458.png

Good to hear that you are in a good mood today feathered friend

Please share what is so pleasing to your feelings today so you may be an inspiration to the ones that are in need of a lift

My motto when I am feeling empty in spirit
Is.....
Fill your Emptiness with Happiness

And we all have something to be happy about

Like happy to belong to the Greatest club of all

The legendary Manly Sea eagles

Picture Compliments from Manly Media
View attachment 22913
That was yesterday Bozo....the Armistice is over Bozo, from today lol..!!...My two sons came over for tea, nothing on TV so we slapped on the obligatory Manly v Storm 2008 GF, never fails to disappoint.

Crushers still employed. Snake. I really just expected that both would be out with Des, regardless of the club wanting them onboard.

Having someone like the Snake stay. That's huge for this club.
Was worried Brett would go after the Des stuff. So pleased he is still working for the club.

How is the Media Manager part of the Football Department? Isn’t that bizarre?

Crusher one defies belief who has he recruited of note in last 5 seasons ?
Agree , but I think the only thing might be is that he might be a consultant perhaps travelling to country carnivals on a pay per event basis.

Because otherwise he’s done **** all.

How does Cleal hold down a gig?? ...... and Hales as development coach....he hasn't really impressed at Blacktown
I thought it amusing that Hales from Blacktown, who probably grew up hating Manly, was charged with teaching the young blokes about Manly’s history and spirit… blah…blah…

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4