Club News 2023

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
why do they never put peoples names on these things I mean I recognise Cliffy, Jamie Buhrer and Ian Roberts but some of the others not sure apart from those others at the front with their name visible on their photo.
Some of those players (the late Roy Bull, Alan Thompson, Cliff Lyons) were/are already life members of the District Club.

A cynic (like me) would view Lyons and Thompson getting one of those gewgaws as a politically-inspired sop from the private owners towards the MWDRLFC, where Cliff is the current chairman and Alan Thompson is also on the board of directors.

Good to hear that Tommy T is winning the training awards. Stay safe, Turbo!
Yep. His injury history is just bad luck, our big money players such as Tom and DCE always set the standard for professionalism among the players. Tom is the kind of player others would want to follow so that augurs well for a very fit squad going into next year. (Assuming they don't all get injured during off-season!)

Geez I hope they fix the sound system at Brookvale. The speakers on the hill sound like crap whether it's Eagles Rock or something else. At one game last year they wouldn't stop making noise and spoilt the game.

Geez I hope they fix the sound system at Brookvale. The speakers on the hill sound like crap whether it's Eagles Rock or something else. At one game last year they wouldn't stop making noise and spoilt the game.
People have been complaining about that for eons.

Apparently we all enjoy leaving the game with our eardrums bleeding.

I must admit I thought the sound quality was okay up in the BFS, but I could be wrong.

The Gold Coast game was going be my first ever Manly game but I had a bad feeling leading up to it so changed my mind the day prior.
No Gold Coast game in 23 so I'll miss another year.
Guess its odd to be a fan all my life but never been to a game - I'm the only footy fan in my family.
Whether they like it or not they're all members though 🙂

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4