Club News 2023

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
I am not quite sure what Ballins average running metres per game was
But Crokers average running meters this season is a mere 29 metres per game .

When Ballin played the game was played differently and the faster game changed the games dynamics

The more dynamic Running Hookers do rule the modern game and Crocker game is not in that dynamic class

The Frog is Brave and he is a durable Battler but he is definitely not Brilliant
Same work ethic defence wise . Ballin was a better passer and reader of the game. Would have played a lot more Origin for QLD if he wasn't behind Cam Smith. Not to mention he's a two time Premiership winner as well. Apples and Oranges.

Thank you @The Wheel

Shaw and Partners have been long term Great Manly Contributors for our Legendary club

God bless all the Great Manly Contributors on and off the field

1691389881133.png

We got a game plan! We've got this @:)
The Game Plan Perspective ....

Anyone one can a construct a Game plan
Only the Greats will construct a Winning one and find a way and win

Northing in life is Guaranteed and Neither are the favourite Panthers are Guaranteed of a win
Life has no walk in Wins for anyone
All Wins need to be planned and executed
We have the opportunity to plan and execute the Panthers

Seibold / Flanigan need to find a way and plan for a Panther Execution
1691390990684.png

It’s all we can hope for , don’t die wondering should be the approach.
This is another sudden death game for us
and this is the quote for the occasion

Death is not the greatest loss in life
The greatest loss is what dies inside us when we live
End quote

So Let us start winning and keep our finals hopes alive

3 takeaways -
first, would they put Bull up for interview if we weren't re-signing him? Nah
2nd, here's another player vouching for Lodge, "looks up to him", I'd say Lodge is a certainty to be in our squad next year
3rd - another player saying we've come up with a game plan to tackle the Panthers. Can't wait to see what they've come up with, hopefully it involves running and tackling harder than the Panthers.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10