Club News 2022

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
When Andrew Berridge sat down for a meeting over coffee in late 2016 with the Sea Eagles....
Isn't it funny how every meeting these days seems to be include the ubiquitous coffee? What's happened to the tea drinkers of Australia? My parents would often tell me that everything is better/seems clearer after a good ol' cuppa tea. Do they slip a truth syrup into the coffee to ensure the interviewee isn't telling porkies?
And why do "clandestine" RL talks seem to occur in coffee shops or restaurants open to the public with mobile phone cameras?

When Andrew Berridge sat down for a meeting over coffee in late 2016 with the Sea Eagles....
Isn't it funny how every meeting these days seems to be include the ubiquitous coffee? What's happened to the tea drinkers of Australia? My parents would often tell me that everything is better/seems clearer after a good ol' cuppa tea. Do they slip a truth syrup into the coffee to ensure the interviewee isn't telling porkies?
And why do "clandestine" RL talks seem to occur in coffee shops or restaurants open to the public with mobile phone cameras?
For high powered business meetings I recommend a steaming hot Bonox. Served with cheese and bacon scrolls. Gets you in the mood for tough, no-nonsense negotiating.
The almond-milk latte drinkers opposite usually take one look and roll over.

For high powered business meetings I recommend a steaming hot Bonox. Served with cheese and bacon scrolls. Gets you in the mood for tough, no-nonsense negotiating.
The almond-milk latte drinkers opposite usually take one look and roll over.
And if the meeting proved to be too stressful I would suggest a Box and a good lie down

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4