Club museum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Brissie Kid

Bencher
I heard from Dragons mad work mate the Dragons are building a museum at Kogarah Oval i think under the grandstand. He got upset when I asked him whether it was for the dead Dragons club or the JV that has won nothing.

Just wondered though why Manly don't have a museum. Do other clubs?

I do like the Kogarah Walk of Champions (or whatever it's called).

It has a lithograph of all their past Greats - Brookie would look so much better with one :idea:

I was looking at the Pavers we all bought on Friday night.
They are hidden on the South East Entrance instead of on the Wall around the Main Gate still :(

Brissie Kid said:
I heard from Dragons mad work mate the Dragons are building a museum at Kogarah Oval i think under the grandstand. He got upset when I asked him whether it was for the dead Dragons club or the JV that has won nothing.

Just wondered though why Manly don't have a museum. Do other clubs?

Well, they were gifted their last premiership by some very dodgy calls,it looks like another 30 odd years for another premiership, so why not!, let them have their museum as they have always been living in the past.
I hate the Dragons as much as the Dogs, but at least the Dogs have something to gloat about over the past forty years, unlike the Dragons.

Dragons have only been around for about 15 years now so it would be pretty dumb to gloat about things from a different club

What about the artwork of the 200 game manly players in the Lyons' Den? Classic. Looks like they were done with finger painting.

The poor old Crunulla museum must be covered in cobwebs. I doubt they'd even be game to hang an ET poster up for fear of Mellor ripping it down.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2