Club Momentum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Bradza

Bencher
Tipping Member
I'm not sure if it's been mentioned anywhere on here but the club is currently on a ten match winning streak. We have won all three grades for three weeks in a row and the Flegg boys won a mid week catch up game over the Bears last week.

It's good to see the PL and Flegg teams pushing up into the middle of their respective top 8s. It'd be great to have at least one of those teams also playing at Brookie when we get the home semi. The NRL does give some latitude if the 1st grade team has the home semi ie:the other grades don't necessarily have to finish in the same spot on the ladder but I think they would at least need to be in the top 4.

Hopefully the streak can continue next weekend. PL are currently equal with Parra. Flegg actually play Balmain this week which is good since Parra are coming first. Balamin are just above us on the ladder.

PL have a tough run home. 5 games against teams in the top 9 and a bye. That might be good as they usually seem to focus a lot more against the top teams and drop points against the also rans.
Flegg have the opposite run. Only one match against a top 8 team and games against Bears and Central Coast (2 wins each so far) plus a bye. They are a good shot at a top 4 spot.

No better time to test the clubs bottle against the slimes.

Generally at Parra stadium we lose all 3 grades :(

Seems like a very clear indication to me that the work done by Crusher & Des & management is coming to fruition. I just hope the cyclic nature of salaray capped success allows for more than a 1-2 years plataeu at the top.

That is great news Bradza.

Byso, get yr wife out to slime stadium and let them all have it when we win all 3. "We eat the oysters - you eat the shells ...." :)

Well it looks like I'm "the mock"!
Since my original post on this topic the PL and Flegg boys have both lost all three of their matches!! PL are gooorne and Flegg better get their ****e together if they want to stumble into the semis.
Just as well there's only one grade that really matters. ;)

It can't be helped really. Their teams have been devastated.
With Cuthbo permanently in 1sts, Jack & Ballin spending most of their time there & Wells & Halden being up & down every second week as well as the odd injury, half the PL team is gone, therefore half the Flegg team is in PL and the Flegg team is full of park players.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4