Club Membership 2023 Perspective

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
lol, throw them in your own bin!!!
Throw them in the Bin?

No feathered friend !

Use your imagination and use them for many purposes

My pack arrived today.

And by today I mean Christmas day (I think the notice said) - but our little post office is a nightmare so I waited until I could cruise on in, no line, like a vip.

Hat seems fine,
Membership card 'build' is the same but I like the design better,
Silver only key ring will do the trick. Has some weight in it giving it a sturdy build quality feel,
Lanyard - (sigh) I just threw out 10 or so of them. I only have use for 1 or two, but they're fine,
Stubby holder - nice. will replace my 40-0 one.
Sticker - I don't use them but it's big, and tells the world I'm a member.

Medallion - Either I forgot it was included, or it's a nice bonus. A medallion commemorating the 1973 GF victory over the sharks. Cool bonus.

So no probs here, 10 thumbs up.
Nothing, and i mean nothing could ever replace anything celebrating 40-0.
it might be a nice accompaniment to your 40-0 stubby holder, but everything associated with the memory of that beautiful day is irreplaceable.
to me at least

it might be a nice accompaniment to your 40-0 stubby holder, but everything associated with the memory of that beautiful day is irreplaceable.
to me at least

For sure. when I said replace... I meant to give it a rest so I don't wear it out.

:)

to me at least
Every winning Manly day is a Beautiful day

The 40 to nil Grand final Demolition of the storm Day is as Beautiful as a day can get

Thanks for the great Memories Des where ever you are

Whenever I post stuff o/s I always fill out the description and the value quite accurately.

Manly just type 'goods'

And value... $1 - that's disconcerting. Haha

bf45XCh.jpg

(I also have no idea why I would get my m'ship pack before you guys in Aust, sorry).

Whenever I post stuff o/s I always fill out the description and the value quite accurately.

Manly just type 'goods'

bf45XCh.jpg

(I also have no idea why I would get my m'ship pack before you guys in Aust, sorry).

If if helps... mre ge left her Ipad in Greece. Even though there's a tracking number for the postage, it's certainly spending a loooong time in the one place (buggers!)

It is Amazing The Impact our Legendary club has Inspiring Passionate supporter club members around the World

Our World is a much more Merry place with the Manly Sea eagles in it !

Be Manly Inspired and then pass on the Manly Inspiration !

166425510018203638776332847ca8aa3_desktop.jpeg

Manly just type 'goods'

That's hilarious! Full description of goods: Goods
That's like, Cop: Describe the suspect. Witness: suspicious!

Happy New Year feathered friends

We are embracing another New year
and It is never too late to become a Manly Great
By Becoming one of the Great Manly club members of our Legendary club

Every 2023 Great Club Member receives the following MEMBER ONLY Benefits:

• Member pack (Adult, Teen, Junior, Baby and Pet packs available)
  • Renewing Member loyalty pin.
  • Invitation to exclusive Member only events.
  • Complimentary Manly Leagues Club Membership (Over 18s only)
  • All Junior Members receive a Sea Eagles Birthday card in the mail.
  • 10% off Official 2023 Sea Eagles Merchandise at our online store and retail store in Manly Leagues Club.
  • 10% discount on purchasing extra tickets for Sea Eagles games
  • 5% discount on food and non-alcoholic beverage at 4 Pines Park outlets
  • Priority purchase period for all major Rugby League fixtures including Magic Round, State of Origin and Grand Final
  • Member offers from Sea Eagles partners (more info coming soon).
  • Exclusive Sea Eagles news emailed straight to your inbox
  • Vote for the Gordon Willoughby Medallion winner (Members’ player of the year)
  • Reserved seat members (Gold Premium, Silver Premium + Silver) can put their seat up for resale if they can't attend game, and receive credit towards their 2024 Membership.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (02) 9970 3000
(available Monday - Friday, between 9AM - 4PM AEDT)

Last edited:
Greeting feathered friends
January is nearly done
and it wont be long before NRL round one

Just a friendly reminder how blessed we all are belonging the Greatest club of all
And There is no Greater Sense of Belonging than becoming a Sea eagles club member

Feel the pride
Feel the passion
and become part of the Manly Dedication

1674507524981.jpeg

Greetings Feathered friends

Its the first day of Fabulous February
and It is always great to start the day optimistic as it is indeed a blessing to see another sunrise
and look forward to another season as passionate and proud sea eagle supporters

There is off course not greater way to show our passion for our Legendary club
then to become proud Manly Sea eagles club members

Last edited:
Numbers rebounding from impact of Covid.

Have always found it Interesting that, with total RL membership of around 320,000 in a good year, it is less than 2.5% of the combined population of N.S.W. and Queensland (13 million).
I don’t think the NRL has been proactive enough , for long enough , to build big numbers like the AFL does.

The attitude with them is “ if you are a true supporter you’re a member “.

And of course , on here especially, we laugh that off BUT it’s worked for the AFL.

I honestly also believe that all
Clubs could have a bargain based membership , say $20 , and you get nothing other than a members card ( discounts etc ) and a car sticker.

I cheap merchandise , no seats , no hats just a feeling of supporting the club and a sticker to show that you do.

I don’t think the NRL has been proactive enough , for long enough , to build big numbers like the AFL does.

The attitude with them is “ if you are a true supporter you’re a member “.

And of course , on here especially, we laugh that off BUT it’s worked for the AFL.

I honestly also believe that all
Clubs could have a bargain based membership , say $20 , and you get nothing other than a members card ( discounts etc ) and a car sticker.

I cheap merchandise , no seats , no hats just a feeling of supporting the club and a sticker to show that you do.
Interestingly the club had an ‘online’ basic membership package in 2021 which cost about $20 or $30. After about month of it going on sale they hadn’t sold one.

Also many clubs count members differently eg
Broncos count Suncorp Stadium members - many are Reds/Roars fans
Souths count life members who signed up/donated cash when they campaigning to get back into the comp 25 years ago
Roosters probably count toes….

Interestingly the club had an ‘online’ basic membership package in 2021 which cost about $20 or $30. After about month of it going on sale they hadn’t sold one.

Also many clubs count members differently eg
Broncos count Suncorp Stadium members - many are Reds/Roars fans
Souths count life members who signed up/donated cash when they campaigning to get back into the comp 25 years ago
Yep I remember that at the time , but I’m talking about a major promotion by the NRL , for every club , really it’s just trying to get members so they can market to them ( game tickets / merchandise).

It’s a bit like my local club , $1 a year membership , but they win because they market to me and I go and eat / drink.

The membership could even be as low as $10, which would cover the costs …..just!!

I look at it this way feathered friend

Every Manly toe and foot that walks the talk

and every Manly finger and hand that digs into each pocket

to proudly become part of their club and passionately support their club through club membership makes a difference

We do not make any difference talking other clubs down
We only make a difference by raising our own club membership number up !

All Great Manly Fans can make a difference
How Great are You ?
1674507524981.jpeg

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4