Club Membership 2023 Perspective

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Advice pls. Having moved home (well to the GC at least) after 20+ years in the UK I need advice on the best options for membership.

Really want to attend the magic round game. Is that classed as a home game or away in regards the membership packages?

Might make a few games at brookie but probably not many.

Thanks all.
Just an aside - I always go up for the Manly v Titans game and the Manly support is ridiculously good. Unfortunately, they weren't scheduled a game there this year so that's a bummer. But you certainly won't be short of supporters up there.

I am on the Coast and get this package;

The flexibility of the Manly Club Membership packages are second to none

There is a Manly Membership package to suit every Manly supporters needs , circumstances and budget

The very friendly , informative and cooperative Manly Membership team are always happy to assist with any enquiries
Phone: (02) 9970 3000
(available Monday - Friday, between 9AM - 4PM AEDT)

Last edited:
Advice pls. Having moved home (well to the GC at least) after 20+ years in the UK I need advice on the best options for membership.

Really want to attend the magic round game. Is that classed as a home game or away in regards the membership packages?

Might make a few games at brookie but probably not many.

Thanks all.
Welcome back to the land of OZ Feathered friend and fellow Great Manly club Member

My pack arrived today.

And by today I mean Christmas day (I think the notice said) - but our little post office is a nightmare so I waited until I could cruise on in, no line, like a vip.

Hat seems fine,
Membership card 'build' is the same but I like the design better,
Silver only key ring will do the trick. Has some weight in it giving it a sturdy build quality feel,
Lanyard - (sigh) I just threw out 10 or so of them. I only have use for 1 or two, but they're fine,
Stubby holder - nice. will replace my 40-0 one.
Sticker - I don't use them but it's big, and tells the world I'm a member.

Medallion - Either I forgot it was included, or it's a nice bonus. A medallion commemorating the 1973 GF victory over the sharks. Cool bonus.

So no probs here, 10 thumbs up.

My pack arrived today.

And by today I mean Christmas day (I think the notice said) - but our little post office is a nightmare so I waited until I could cruise on in, no line, like a vip.

Hat seems fine,
Membership card 'build' is the same but I like the design better,
Silver only key ring will do the trick. Has some weight in it giving it a sturdy build quality feel,
Lanyard - (sigh) I just threw out 10 or so of them. I only have use for 1 or two, but they're fine,
Stubby holder - nice. will replace my 40-0 one.
Sticker - I don't use them but it's big, and tells the world I'm a member.

Medallion - Either I forgot it was included, or it's a nice bonus. A medallion commemorating the 1973 GF victory over the sharks. Cool bonus.

So no probs here, 10 thumbs up.
Congratulations feathered friend for being amongst the honourable club members of our legendary club

IT is a great honour indeed to belong to the Greatest club of all the Manly Sea eagles

Still waiting on mine, despite meeting the cut-off for a pre Christmas delivery.

Maybe they meant Christmas 2023.

5 Sea Eagles re-upped in my household, looking forward to sitting on the Hill, hopefully for round 1 😊
God Bless your Loyal and Dedicated Manly Household feathered friend .

You guys Own the hill !!!

Manly’s owners have revealed grand new plans for dilapidated Brookvale ...

Last edited:
Still waiting on mine, despite meeting the cut-off for a pre Christmas delivery.

Sorry to hear feathered friend

On behalf of our Legendary club I will personally ring the club 2morrow and get some answers for you and get back to you

In the meantime I would like to thank you for your valuable contribution over the years as a great Manly Man and great club member

Sid Otton Quotes | QuoteHD

We do not remember days feathered friends

We remember Great Moments

Great Memories are Unforgettable and they are also Priceless

And this priceless Medallion commemorating our 1973 Dual Premiership Winning Manly Team
is EXCLUSIVELY presented to all club members

This priceless Historic Medallion should be proudly displayed at every Manly supporters Home

20230105_162158.jpg

Last edited:

Club is currently on a break till 9th of December
Hopefully you will receive your membership pack before than
Maybe there is an issue with Australia post
Please keep us informed
Have a Great day

Club is currently on a break till 9th of December
Hopefully you will receive your membership pack before than
Maybe there is an issue with Australia post
Please keep us informed
Have a Great day
Mine is the same Bozo, always roll over my membership and it comes well before Christmas. Wife wraps it and the kids give it to me for Christmas....not this year 😪😪😪

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6