Club Membership 2023 Perspective

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Me too but changed stands. Couldn't risk having the same loudmouth behind for another season so changed ends. New stand is GA so can move if he follows 🤣🤣🤣

Poor woodsie, he just gets excited! lol.

Actually Woodsie sends me the occasional pic from the game so +1 for him. :)

Manly got my support again.....Mr Slimeball better use it wisely, it's not guaranteed to be yours forever
Congratulations for your Unconditional support to our Legendary club

and becoming a Great contributor and a Great Manly supporter feathered friend

By becoming a club member and Supporting our club where it counts Guarantees that we wont be extinct like the North Sydney Bears

See the source image

Long Live the Great Manly Contributors

Long live the Legendary Manly football club

Picture Compliments from Manly Media
1669074686315.png

Last edited:
Todays word of the day is Passion

The fact is Nothing Great has ever been achieved without passion

Half hearted efforts are fruitless and premiershipless
All Premiership winning Manly teams are made from Passionate Manly Contributors that consist of Passionate players , Passionate Officials and Passionate supporters / Club members

If our Legendary club is to be successful in 2023 it can only thrive by the Passion of all Manly People

Become part of the Passion , the Power and the Glory of our Legendary club
Become a Proud and Passionate club member today !

Photo Compliments from Manly Media
Promo Panel

2023 Membership now on sale

2023 Membership now on sale​

View our full, part and supporter Membership options
View Memberships
PRESENTED BY
URM png for apps

We are one
But we are many
And from all the lands on earth we come
We'll share a Winning Premiership dream
And sing with one voice
I am, you are, we are proud and passionate Manly Sea eagles

United we Stand
United we Succeed

Picture Compliments from Manly Media
2023 Membership now on sale

2023 Membership now on sale​

View our full, part and supporter Membership options
View Memberships
PRESENTED BY
URM png for apps

Both my packs turned up yesterday.

Neither had the requested caps.

Both packs missing multiple items.

No doubt the rush to get them out played a part. I will email them they are always very helpful.

Last edited:
All 6 of mine arrived yesterday, however 3 had lanyards and 3 had some sort of phone stand thing?
Naturally the lanyard is more useful, so that's annoying.
The key chain is a bit lower quality than previous years also.
Other than that, everything else is great and as promised.

My membership is basically financial support to keep my club going ( or help ) I really couldn’t give a **** about the merchandise as the only thing I use is the membership sticker which goes on the back of my Landcruiser and helps piss off Queenslanders.

And I laugh with my “ member since 2010” when I happen to have caps for 2005-2009.

I think in reality you buy memberships for,

1) reserved seating or cheaper entrance.
2) support for your club

If anyone is buying them for the high quality merchandise offering they will be severely dissapointed and no doubt whinge on social media until the cows come home.

2) support for your club

If anyone is buying them for the high quality merchandise offering they will be severely dissapointed and no doubt whinge on social media until the cows come home.
Good to hear from you Mark and I hope your medical treatment is going well and making you feel well

You have been a very Loyal club member of our Legendary club for many years
And you have earned the right to be called a Legendary Manly supporter !!!
The same goes for @bob dylan and @rj90
Congratulations to all of you

The Reality for buying membership as you correctly have said is for
Reserved seating
cheaper entrance
Discount on Merchandise
and Supporting our club

There is another Reality for people that may perceive the quality of the membership pack as a disappointment in quality

The Reality is that our Membership pack comes with a quality untarnished proud history that includes No wooden spoons that every other NRL membership pack comes with from clubs like the Roosters , The Storm , the Panthers , The Rabbits and the Dragons

The Reality is Our Legendary club has never disgraced the quality of our sacred Manly colours or Humiliated us supporters

The Reality is Us Manly Supporters are the Only supporters not to walk to any ground with a wooden spoon stuck up our arse and that feathered friends is Priceless !!!
1672357379419.png

Last edited:
Held out for after the debacle of last year by management, but finally renewed yesterday

My membership is basically financial support to keep my club going ( or help ) I really couldn’t give a **** about the merchandise as the only thing I use is the membership sticker which goes on the back of my Landcruiser and helps piss off Queenslanders.

And I laugh with my “ member since 2010” when I happen to have caps for 2005-2009.

2) support for your club

If it is not high quality then they should not do it...

We are all ironed on here @BOZO - you're probably preaching to the already converted mate, so probably no need for 50 posts about this - here anyways. I'd spend that time & energy writing inspirational messages selling the club on FB, Twitter, Instagram and Tik Tok if you're so inclined - that would probably be the audience to convince.
No we are not all Ironed on here and If you have been on this forum you would have read about all those who were not going to renew their membership for their own negative reasons
The number of negative Manly club posts on here are evident

We also have new members and guests that frequently visit our forum and we should Inspire them with the Manly passionate spirit

We also need a balance of Manly PASSION On this forum that I believe is lacking BIg time

Happy New Year Feathered friend

Held out for after the debacle of last year by management, but finally renewed yesterday
Good on you feathered friend

Glad to hear you that you are one of the Many great Manly People that Held on to our Great Manly Tradition that always prevails because of loyal , passionate Manly people like you

Happy New Manly year !
240948987_10226342376526581_7626396401424013754_n.jpg

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL !

How are we feeling today ?

Feelings are important as they are the fuel that motivate our behaviour

Passion is the fuel that helps to get things done
And We all know that we are stronger as one

Lets get behind our 2023 Manly Premiership contenders and become part of the Passionate Manly force

Picture compliments from Manly media
1672718773583.png

Advice pls. Having moved home (well to the GC at least) after 20+ years in the UK I need advice on the best options for membership.

Really want to attend the magic round game. Is that classed as a home game or away in regards the membership packages?

Might make a few games at brookie but probably not many.

Thanks all.

Advice pls. Having moved home (well to the GC at least) after 20+ years in the UK I need advice on the best options for membership.

Really want to attend the magic round game. Is that classed as a home game or away in regards the membership packages?

Thanks all.

I know previous the Magic Round isn't covered by membership (even though it's our "home" game), and it's pretty light on up this way this year.
From memory Magic Round is our only Qld visit?!

Thanks all.
I am on the Coast and get this package;

One home game ticket plus one away game ticket - last season used the away ticket at titans game but we have no away games this year up this way

I am on the Coast and get this package;

One home game ticket plus one away game ticket - last season used the away ticket at titans game but we have no away games this year up this way
It's pretty lame really. Can't use it at Magic Round, but as an "Away" membership you get a ticket to Brookie and discounts there🤦🏻‍♂️

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4