Club Efficiency ???

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Stevie

Reserve Grader
My Friends 17 year Old Son , was Looking to trial for a Club for SG Ball , Upon seeing The Post Smokey Put Up on MSE , I Emailed it to Them , So Last week They emailed there Resume etc in , The Trials are on Sat , and to
This Time they Havent Heard a Thing , To Confirm or deny everything is ok , The Kid has now been snapped up by The Tigers . It appears to Me theres definately a problem here , I didnt even see anything on the web site prior to this Informing about the trials , Its no wonder we are struggling for decent Juniors

Earlier this year several of us busted a gut to inform the club of some very talented players in the Riverina competition.

We kept getting told that Peters would get back to us, something that never happened.

As it turns out, Arthur Beetson ended up in Griffith sometime in July for one day, took a look at both players AND SNAPPED THEM UP TO CONTRACTS IMMEDIATELY!

So whilst we're waiting for our football manager to merely return our calls, the Roosters have snapped up two players of what seems to be exceeding promise.

I should mention that one of them is a Centre - it's not as though we have good ones of those coming out of our ears.

*shakes head* in Disbelief

I thought Noel Cleal had the Biggest Bunch of Talent Spotters in the Country ?

Here's a story,
My wife Jody was in Parra today and she parked in Parra RSL, she bumps into a former Kiwi Jersey Flegg player from Manly last year (forward, lock) Probably the best out of the players Manly bought over from NZ.

He was telling her that Parra look after him much better, he works at the leagues club, lives in a unit across the road from the club and says that he is MUCH happier with Parra. They are far more professional and helpful.

In 2004 I spoke to him on regular occasions and saw him play. I'll tell you now that he will be a good NRL player, he's probably the most focused of all the younger players I spoke to. It's a shame manly let this kid go, but obviously he seems better off with Parra.

notice the front page of MSE has the info now

lol thats how often I look at their largely informtive front page!!!!

good to see there has been nothing else news worthy happen in the club since then.

Did anyone see Blocker on the news?

I will let Ryan tell you as I didnt see it just had ryan telling me about it. Apparantly he was going on about the tigers and that if his son sqitched codes he would play for them. He was also saying "WE" when referring to the tigers

1,2,3 - all together now!!!!

DEBACLE..........

The Scotch must be very good in the admin block, whilst the ISDN burns up as it accesses online TAB.

Here's a story,
My wife Jody was in Parra today and she parked in Parra RSL, she bumps into a former Kiwi Jersey Flegg player from Manly last year (forward, lock) Probably the best out of the players Manly bought over from NZ.

He was telling her that Parra look after him much better, he works at the leagues club, lives in a unit across the road from the club and says that he is MUCH happier with Parra. They are far more professional and helpful.

In 2004 I spoke to him on regular occasions and saw him play. I'll tell you now that he will be a good NRL player, he's probably the most focused of all the younger players I spoke to. It's a shame manly let this kid go, but obviously he seems better off with Parra.

This is the sort of info Max, as owner of the team, should be made aware of. Perhaps you should e-mail him the details because to obtain the good young players is not only a matter of matching other clubs salary offers but
alos proving support for them.

I agree mate, Max should know, but it's all common sense stuff though.

This kid also had a dreadfull time getting his Visa sorted out which the club said they would sort out.

They didn't.

byso - it may all seem common sense to us but there are some people in management at the club who don't have much common sense.

I am sure we have all worked in big organsations where we tell our immediate superior that the place is stuffed but by the time they pass it up the line to the owner the story is changed to everything couldn't be better.

If I had millions of dollars invested in a business I would want to know from evryone including fans and people at the bottom of the heap what is going on.

Don't forget the ME forum got Moanaghan re-signed. maybe if Max knows about how some junior players are being treated then something might get done to fix it.

I think that in the Arko years juniors were treated very well compared to a lot of other clubs.

Good points tookey.

I suppose we expect common sense to prevail. But you never really know do you.

It would be tough for manly to offer the same as our training facilities aren't as central, as parra's I suppose.

What a bloody joke.
Mata- that centre from the Riverina is a gun and I fear hearing his name crop up sometime soon for another club. The 5/8 would have been good to look at too.
The common line is that Manly don't look after their players.
I have a number of friends who have played with various clubs and none would play for Manly after what they hear/know about how they treat their players - this really pisses me off each time I hear it but really you can't blame them.
These are blokes that are happy to play with less competitive teams as long as they know they are being looked after....
How sad is that and I don't think it is something that has always been happening- it has been slowly erroding the club since about the time we stopped being as competitive- funny that!

Hence the reason why I think the players may not play with the commitment we expect sometimes.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4