Club Doctor put on the chopping block

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyArmy

Bencher
COiRf6nUAAATpwl (1).jpg

Wow how was Thomas's form questioned. For not healing them quick enough. You're kidding me aren't you.

The club really doesn't feel good at the moment.
Really giving themselves a huge job to try and turn around sentiment.

Change for the sake of change it seems. Worrying times. It's not as if Manly have been a cellar dweller for the last 5 years, we've been the most successful, legal club of the last decade. You'd have to think that some of the staff must have been remotely competent.

Looks like the Penns want us to win the 9's, minor premiership, premiership and World Club Challenge all in the same season. Failure to do so and you'll be sacked.

Thats a real shame. He always looked the ultimate professional to me.
It would be nice to know why our club doctor through such a successful period is being sacked.
As Volley said it just seems like change for the sake of change.
Doesn't make any sense.

What the hell happened to you Manly? @:( I can't bear to wacth my beloved Sea Eagles getting ripped apart from the inside out! I feel this club is just a ticking timebomb now... As JenEagle said, Manly better get good results next year or else we could be in some serious trouble. :confused:

What is the Penn family planning next? I don't even want to know... :(

We need to start rebuilding straight away!

When Dez left he took or tried to take all the Staff, so Baz must have his own posse @:cool:

Donny may have a reprieve, but the long off season will have his performance tested with all the new support personnel. :cool:

The problem with bringing in a new Dr is the fact that Gan knows every old payer's injuries and their response to various treatments :wondering: Imagine comming up to speed on all of Matai's broken parts :eek:

Last edited:

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8