Club Characteristics

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Jatz Crackers

First Grader
Following on from the hate thread, its time to let loose our creative instincts by providing accurate descriptive terms for all those other dropkick teams out there. I will get us started............

Manly Warringah Sea Eagles
Fit, smart, skillful & honest sportsmen of the comp

Parra Scum
Rascist, unintelligent, westie scumbags who deserve their retarded CEO

Roosters......
Sharks........
Storm.........
Dragons.......
Broncos.......
Titans........
Panthers......
Tigers........
Knights.......
Raiders.......
Warriors......
Rabbitohs.....
Bulldogs......
Cowboys.......

Storm
Play anything but football to win

Roosters
Salary cap cheating, no junior wastes of space

Raiders
who?

Bulldogs cheats and scum supporters

Dragons still living in the past with their 11 straight winning premierships.

Sharks first grade trophy cabinet is empty heres to hoping it stays that way.

Bulldogscumrapists :

At Gosford in 2001, those dog supporters who managed to swear & act in a way in front of my 7 year old daughter (& son) that made me want to kill human beings and i couldnt in front of them.

Worse than parra scum and dont deserve to be in the comp.

But im Ok now  ;D

STORM - a completely contrived team created to build market share for News Ltd. A team that will do what it takes - within the rules - to win and call it 'professional football'. A team, that although fudges in under the salary cap, spends big on facilities and coaching staff (uncapped expenses) from the deep pockets of Rupert Murdoch.

SEA EAGLES - a team that flies under the radar cause it's never been an asset of Murdochs. A team that, according to The Australian back in the Super League war, 'crucified' Menzies but not allowing him to play in their version of the code.

SOUTHS - a team that embodies League tradition.

WESTERN REDS - remember them? The antithesis of Souths.

NORTHS, NEWTOWN - RIP!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6