Closing soon MWTS New Zealand

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Another rip roaring success for the MWTS with over 50 booked to travel to NZ on the June long weekend BUT still room for more.

There's so much behind the scenes stuff happening to ensure everyone has a great time, 1987 Grand Final Winner Darrell Williams is joining us as Tour Host and boy oh boy do we have an action packed 3 days away planned for you.

As I have said many times, an offshore MWTS trip is the ultimate experience for Manly fans as you get a heap of time to get to know others, have fun with them (usually in drinking sessions I must say but that's not the only way) and a trip with us is just far more than a seat at a game....that's the best bit BUT the rest of the experiences are what make the memories.

All I can say is this,

If you have never done one, why not come along, just this once, and see if you like it!!...if you don't then strike that one off your bucket list, if you do then it could be the start of something special for you!!

And this one is especially good as there's a big number going, so we'll have a great atmosphere AND make a LOT of noise!!

My details are below, the link to the trip is in my webiste that's featured below if you want to look what we are doing (although much has changed since that was prodiced) and so all it needs now is YOU to decide to join us.

I can assure you, you will NOT regret it if you do!!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6