Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Clontaago

manly101

I do recall you saying you will never post on AE again if orford doesn't sign...I presume your a little nervous now? haha

lasvegas

i know i would be , nice knowing yoooouuuu aaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
2018 Tipping Competitor
2019 Tipping Competitor
lol I am sure we wont hold him to that

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
Maybe he has already insituted the ban - he did also say he would buy us all beers.

andrew

No it wont be Clon's fault if the little bugger doesn't sign.I believe he was in the bag on sunday,but it getting out to all the media stuffed it up.Clon was just giving us all a head's up on what he had been told.Maybe he should have just kept it quiet?We all look foward to getting inside information,so we all hope Clon doesn't stop posting on A.E.

Fluffy

so true andrew

we all look forward to the beers as well.

clontaago

Ill stick by my word with the beers, I have already stated it might just be cheaper for me to sneak a couple of cartons in!!! Having said that, I'm not rushing to the bottleshop just yet!!

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
Whats the latest Clon - heard anything more? Since you are in melbourne can't you go down the Olympic Park & ask Orford himself.

clontaago

Wheel if I go to Olympic Park I will be tempted to stand on the little bastard until he squeels and begs to come to Manly.

Matabele

Clon, I presume this pay-out will happen at the Cowboys game so that Matabele can be in on the collect?

Volley

Nah, we're stuffed.

Make mine Carlton Cold.

You can't be serious, Carlton Cold. I'd rather shout myself a beer than get a freebie of that. Shame.

clontaago

Mata Carlton Cold? Did you want me to take you to the soup kitchen for a feed as well you poor bugger??

Matabele

I knew that would get a reaction.

Is a Guinness out of the question?

Top Bottom