Clock ticking for Greenberg with ARLC set to decide NRL CEO's future

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Does anybody think if ToddyMcGreenTurd gets punted .. he will gracefully accept the ref's decision and politley recede into the mist ...

... or will he spit the dummy and start dishing out the dirt and scandal delux .... ??

This might turn into more entertainment than the footy ....

All very well to wave goodbye to the autocrat but who would replace him? Dwindling junior participation and CTE are a couple of the very real challenges for the game as we steam into the 2020s. And despite all the outrage and criticism from the nostalgia nuts, the game is never going back to how it was in the 80s and 90s (let alone the 60s and 70s). To survive and prosper will take better leadership than we've seen from Greenberg - and his predecessors.

Does anybody think if ToddyMcGreenTurd gets punted .. he will gracefully accept the ref's decision and politley recede into the mist ...

... or will he spit the dummy and start dishing out the dirt and scandal delux .... ??

Guess it all depends on what he wants to do post nrl. If he puts up a bitch fight then he will be given a wide berth by many organisations, including politics.

Maybe he had a chat about options with Gladys and the ceo of ANZ stadium, when they both attended greenturd’s wife’s 50th birthday party the other week

It would be a huge mistake if they extend Todd Greenberg. If it happens I reckon V will walk. Finally the press have the guts to report it the way it is and the walls are coming down. Arrogance, inconsistency, and a lack of transparency is simply unacceptable for the NRL in this day and age. The dark days are nearly over I hope.

All very well to wave goodbye to the autocrat but who would replace him?

iu

All very well to wave goodbye to the autocrat but who would replace him? Dwindling junior participation and CTE are a couple of the very real challenges for the game as we steam into the 2020s. And despite all the outrage and criticism from the nostalgia nuts, the game is never going back to how it was in the 80s and 90s (let alone the 60s and 70s). To survive and prosper will take better leadership than we've seen from Greenberg - and his predecessors.
how old is john quayle bring him back

Doubt very much that he will do that, unless of course he wants to pi$$ any future employment up against the wall, big no no to leave on bitter terms.

Having a think about this today.

I think they will park this whole Turd contract while they deal with this beer infection.

They have a lot on their plate, so I can see this taking a back seat.

It might even save him if he can handle it really well.@:rolleyes::mad:
That’s exactly what I was thinking that this bat virus going to save that bald headed c@$ts slimey arse
God I hope not

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10