Clint Newton stays in NRL

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The minute I read that the didn't like smiths tough training regime I started to wonder whether it was worth the effort.

The on thing this has re-enforced is that contracts aren't worth a pinch of ****.

Is he playing down there for nothing? Surely this must spark an audit of their salary cap.

Exactly DSM. Not sure how they manage to fit who they have in their cap. Let alone another regular 1st grader.

I doubt someone of his quality would find a place in their squad with a full team on deck either.

One word as to how they fit all their players under the salary cap - Newscorp.

Same with the Broncos. They are both Newscorp teams so will never receve auditor scrutiny of their salary caps.

There was an article in The Sunday Herald about a few clubs being fined (some 6 figures) for cheating the salary cap. They mentioned only about 5 clubs were definitely sweet (Manly one of them), but "further' investigation into The Storm / Broncos and a few others were STILL being looked into. The Storm were fined last time audits were done, but obviously don't give a toss about the repercussions.

Now Storm go and buy another rep 2nd rower?

Add to that their CEO demanding a Manly audit when Manly bought Orford - and guess what - it happenned, and ZILCHO was found !!!

The same year HIS club was fined !!!!!!!!

i read somewhere brisbane's problem is a webke tv commercial worth 30K which they claimed under the star player 3rd party allowance thing but it occured before the allowance was approved. It in itself is a fairly miner breach.

The 100K penalty breach is being pressured to have competition points deducted.

Newton is a weak prick.

Leaves the knights but signs with the red-hot favourites.

What a loser.

Do you know something we dont?

Wasnt he not wanted at the Knights? If they wanted him they would not have released him. He is also not going to be guaranteed a place in the 17 down there, even with Kaufusi out.

I have no idea why he is weak for leaving a place he was not wanted at, then signing for another team, how dare he get another job.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4