Clinging to the 8

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

fLIP

UFO Hunter
By just 4 converted trys my friends. Just 24 points.

To think we still have back to back games against Cowboys and Broncos.

Can anyone say 11th or 12th??? :evil:

i think the bye has come at the right time. It gives us a bit of time to prepare.. recover from fatigue and little injuries..

I think we will bounce back against the Cowgirls. Lets hope so.. if not.. then we are gone... as we will not beat Brisbane..

KaZa if we lose will you join the dark side and name the **** sandwhiches for what they are.....Soft Prop, Captain Calamity, Halfa, Handbag, cant catch a ball and bind side bob?

name them for what they are and say it proud

i think the bye has come at the right time. It gives us a bit of time to prepare.. recover from fatigue and little injuries.. I think we will bounce back against the Cowgirls. Lets hope so.. if not.. then we are gone... as we will not beat Brisbane..

I disagree. We needed the bye a week or two ago. Æ ♣

i know most of them arent world beaters Daniel, but i dont want to put them down. Most of them try their hardest or are struggling with injuries or confidence.

To me, in the beginning of the season i predicted a 9th place finish with the crop we have. I remember getting hammered on ME.com for suggesting we have no depth and no quality in depth yet i had people telling me Curtis would come good etc...

So to be coming in the top 4 for 17 rounds is an amazing achievement in my view as these guys battled their arses off. Their tired, fatigued, down on confidence and importantly very young. The average age of last weeks squad was 23.

So im proud of the way theyve worn the manly jersey this year and i cant bring myself to bag them out like you blokes. Especially Monas as he plays with so much heart and passion... Yeah he isnt the greatest of halfs but the way some people go on about him is like hes the Devil. We should be proud to have guys with his passion the squad.

I believe Orford will be a good signing and i think Monas would make a good 5/8 with Orford. Only thing is im worried about the depth of the squad due to the signing of Orford.

Ill defend players that give 100% to the side. The other thing is ive seen with my own eyes what this squad is capable of and i refuse to believe that they cant produce similar form again. Defence was great.. now its not.. intensity and confidence levels dropped... lets hope we can scrape in the top 8.

they have been found out our simple football has been found out. our go forward has therefore ceased. our up and in defense has been found out.....

its not how we are playing its that we are using a game plan and style of football that has been figured out and the defense has been countered. therefore it will be hard to win like we were

Its a bit of both, almost all our players form has dropped, but Des is not making it difficult. He needs to do something, mke a change, maybe in the next 2 weeks we chould practise a tigers style game, like last year, although i dont have confidence that witt can keep up with walker in attack.

when i saw a two page colour spread on "Mediahan" i knew we where gone, someone shouyld place a media ban on him, never has such a mediocre player copped so much press.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4