Cliffy

Matabele

Journey Man
gees this place is getting like MSE

My post wasnt a debate

im pissed at kingy

just because his injuired his rib he should have still made 150 metres, 40 tackles and 10 offloads

injuries are not an excuse

this is a statement not a debate.

You try to assert that he has an excuse. However, for the sake of debate, how often does King skulk to the sidelines with an imagined injury.

He is soft, plain and simple. No mental toughness.

gees this place is getting like MSE

My post wasnt a debate

im pissed at kingy

just because his injuired his rib he should have still made 150 metres, 40 tackles and 10 offloads

injuries are not an excuse

this is a statement not a debate.

hey mata why dont u post the other post of mine in that thread that u deleted.

I said a similar thing

but no no mate dont let the facts get in the way of a good carve up.

He is very injuiry prone.

Oh geeze i'm a little outa breath here. And its so bloody cold. perhaps ill have another one of my "recuring rib injuries"... and a gatorade in the dressing sheds while being rubed down by the physio...

I think we all can agree he has it in him to play very, very well...and personally, that is MY frustration.

Mata says, " However, for the sake of debate, how often does King skulk to the sidelines with an imagined injury"

an imagined injury? hehehe...you have your own issues dude

hehehehe...so you know this as fact? in 2 minutes of my reading of your posts, you go from having cred to having stuff all cred. :D

Mata says, \" However, for the sake of debate, how often does King skulk to the sidelines with an imagined injury\"

hehehehe...so you know this as fact? in 2 minutes of my reading of your posts, you go from having cred to having stuff all cred. :D

The difference is he is constant in his views and constant in his presence on this forum. Out of his own words "skulk" seems to best describe your irregular & opportunistic prattle.

[quote author=Barks]
Mata says, \" However, for the sake of debate, how often does King skulk to the sidelines with an imagined injury\"

The difference is he is constant in his views and constant in his presence on this forum. Out of his own words "skulk" seems to best describe your irregular & opportunistic prattle.

[/quote]

Thanks Jatz, we both know we both don't give a **** what each other think so we'll leave it at that.

By the way, have you gone on MSE lately and called anyone else all mouth,nothing to back it up with hehehehe...Mr "i live 10000km's away".

[quote author=Jatz Crackers]
[quote author=Barks]

[/quote]

Thanks Jatz, we both know we both don't give a **** what each other think so we'll leave it at that.

By the way, have you gone on MSE lately and called anyone else all mouth,nothing to back it up with hehehehe...Mr "i live 10000km's away".

[/quote]

I'm dissapointed. I thought it was only myself that had the licensing to conflict on this site !!! :doh:

Don't worry Barks...it aint a new revelation around here :lol2: .

[quote author=Jatz Crackers]
[quote author=Barks]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Well, at least you got your first paragraph half right. :lol:

And are you still on about meeting me in the laneway behind the pub or Optus in NS ? You truely are a dropkick sport.

wasn't a fan of the congo line at MSE and not a fan of that here either. This isn't a site to support Manly, MSE was a site where only nice things are tolerated and this is a site where only negativity is tolerated, and if you don’t agree with their negativity, your not a “realist”.

So what's to take seriously. Like many other posters, i generally post tongue in cheek. Sometimes i cop a pasting and sometimes i give it.

Barks, I don't think this site is just about negativity. No doubt that we ALL want Manly to win. If that is being negative I will trade in my scarf, beanie, tops and flags.

Team P W L PD Pts
2 2 0 36 4
2 2 0 26 4
2 2 0 23 4
2 2 0 19 4
2 2 0 12 4
2 1 1 13 2
2 1 1 10 2
2 1 1 3 2
2 1 1 0 2
2 1 1 0 2
2 1 1 -14 2