Clearys clear to come together

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Make of it what you will but one of our preferred coaches, if we were to get him might come with his boy

If we ever got Ivan

We could use Nathan but not at his price and on the understanding he's too play second fiddle behind the QLD halfback who beat him

Easily a premiership winning pair

Sounds good but the cap wont fit
$alary that is

If the Rooster can manage it why can't we?
There must be a decent accountant out there who can rearrange the decimal points so it doesn't show us spending $25 million like Uncle Nick manages to.

Well if Barrett is out the door, then Ivan is a decent option as coach. Especially if it opens the door for Nathan to come across.

Nathan is contracted till end of next year, and DCE will be 31 in 2020. That is a very good time to start settling in a new No.7.

Move DCE to 6 to accommodate him.

Won't happen.

The Cleary kid is a winner. Dad played for Manly so that's a plus. Although I don't understand why Ivan has master coach written all over him at this stage. Unless a miracle is happens the tigs won't make the finals. Before their last couple of wins the tigs had lost 8 out of 10. He's still quite unproven as a successful coach.

What I do particularly like about Ivan is that he repaired the rifts with the club and the old tigers boys, Benji and Farrah. Benji has really delivered and Farrah's now chiming in. This would be great for those players and the tigs fans. Those players will retire as tigers for life.
Manly could certainly learn from this. It's so sad that a significant amount of a our recent legends don't want a bar of the club. If I had anything to do with the club management I'd really work on repairing those relationships. The rugby league world is against us. We really don't need Manly against Manly.

As for signing Dad and kid. No way it will happen while the rorters exist. Gould could also lure him to the riff or Ivan might want to stay and prove himself at the tigers and bring the boy there.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10