Classic Manly vs Parra floggings

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
64-12 at whinge park, their fans deserting the place with 15 to go, sterling throws an intercept straight to cliffy, one of those great days to experience outside grand final wins, no victory is sweeter than defeating our eternal enemy!!!

Was it against Parra in 2008 when we won at theirs with half the team injured? Boxhead limping as he ran the ball up?

64-12 at whinge park, their fans deserting the place with 15 to go, sterling throws an intercept straight to cliffy, one of those great days to experience outside grand final wins, no victory is sweeter than defeating our eternal enemy!!!

Was at that game with a bunch of friends who supported Parra.
From memory, Parra scored first then we equalised before Parra went up 12-6 before we went on to win 64-12.

Was a great day.

Was it against Parra in 2008 when we won at theirs with half the team injured? Boxhead limping as he ran the ball up?

Yep I was there for that, Menzies did a hammy, Williamson was stretchered off with a bad concussion and Bani went down too

Thanks for the memories feathered friends . A sign of things to come this Sunday . Looking forward to another thrashing of the eels !

Was at that game with a bunch of friends who supported Parra.
From memory, Parra scored first then we equalised before Parra went up 12-6 before we went on to win 64-12.

Was a great day.

Exactly the same here Duffman. I was there with 4 Whingeing Worm fans and I drove so no-one got to leave early.
You're memory is spot on.
12-6 and then see ya later. The intercept that cue ball head threw for Napper to score under the posts was the icing on the cake.

Spot on. When I think of our Parra games, I think of that one at Parra Stadium in '08. We had no bench left due to several injuries and Bryant (Boxhead) had to play the final part of the game on one leg. It was the gutsiest win I've ever seen in 50 years of supporting Manly.

• 🤝
Reactions: lsz

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4