classic Manly match from 87 on Fox

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
bones said:
Which one? I'm at work :(

Manly - Warringah

FINE...

Rnd 20, 1987 Rabbitohs v Sea Eagles: Classic tries, heroic plays, first class performances. These are the games that created the legends.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=foxtel.com.au

teehee :angel:

Try of the year from Rambo. He made a break off a Fatty pass and kicks for himself and catches it/puts it down for a try as he catches it.
Some great calls from Moose during the match also.

manlyfan76 said:
Try of the year from Rambo. He made a break off a Fatty pass and kicks for himself and catches it/puts it down for a try as he catches it.
Some great calls from Moose during the match also.

Its a repeat from a few days ago, but Manly win big at the old Redfern Oval:exclamation:

Whilst watching it, I got a clear recollection of being at the game and being flabbergasted (ode to the great Moose :angel:) with Rambo's chip and chase:p

Manly had and still has got, all the skills in our forward pack :D

I watched that game a couple of days ago and I must say "man that was an old game." Well obvious it was an old game of course. Being from 1987 and all. The thing about it was that it seemed like Manly weren't doing anything to try and score. The points were just coming from penalty goals all the time. And I don't really remember if it was allowed back then but, firstly, one of the Rabbitohs players raked the ball out of the Manly players hands in the tackle and there was two Rabbitohs players making the tackle when he did it. Secondly, another one of the Rabbitohs players got his right foot and tried to rake the ball out of the Manly players hands when the tackle was completed- I think that player got away with that. The only tries had come from the Rabbitohs and maybe one from Manly. Overall I don't think Manly were trying hard enough.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8