Clarifying facts........

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
How much did Delmege pay for his current share of the club?

Did he receive 60% of the club?

How many shares were issued?

Being a public company Mata - don't they have to list their Financials on the net or something?

I bet you could check there.

That's where I get all the info on councils / their profit etc...on the net.

It is not a publically listed company, they have no need to publically list any information regarding ownership.

I know its on record - I just couldn't be bothered looking for it.

Was hoping someone had a better memory than mine.

I want to know how much it would cost to reduce his share to 49% (assuming $50,000 is all that's been paid back so far).

We could get 100 of us to apply for a 30 year loan, for $300k, and buy back the club. It would cost us $4- a week each.

If we got 300, it would cost $1- week.

In seriousnes, there is this club (who bought David Peachey), that asks it's members to pump in money to buy players.

I'd offer $100 bucks, to buy back part of the club. I'm sure a lot more people would too. All we'd need is 500 people to commit $100-. If we could get all the members to do it, majority would go back to the club.

I'm guessing we're looking at around $700,000 to get the sharholding back to 49%.

Ryan, do you think a bank would do a loan on an unsecured basis or would you need equity as a fall-back?

I have the ABN. Will do a search when I have time.

The people in this scheme would need to donate any shares they buy to the club, otherwise there's nothing stopping them jumping ship and joining with Delmege to give him 50%.

Not a recipe for stability!!!!!

A banker being generous with his money. Now I would LIKE to see that!.... :)

Do I detect a hostile bid for control? Isn't there enough **** flying about already...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4