City vs Country

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Seriously this will only mean a week to train before the Broncos game as a full squad, can not train with half a squad on rep duties.

Seriously I hate this rep round, does nothing but give more chances for injury and we would have to be the highest involvement from a club with 11 players involved over the weekend.

It gives a morale boost to these players, as well as a break from the monotony of a Club environment @:cool:

Hope they all shine and return injury free :clap:

Walker not named for City.....hopefully he didn't pick up an injury against NQ which will see him out for a few weeks.

Its the curse of the Manly fullback right now. Snake, Tom and now Walker.

AFB has played 3 games from the bench and is in the City squad.....good on him and I hope he plays well if he gets the chance, but good grief.

The sad thing about City vs Country these days is that it really isn't a selection trial for Origin any more, especially with coaches like Daley basically having his side picked before the season already started.

There are so many players picked for both squads that are struggling with their grade clubs that this game has sunk lower than a joke, it's an embarrassment.

There are so many players picked for both squads that are struggling with their grade clubs that this game has sunk lower than a joke, it's an embarrassment.
I see Laurie Daley has criticised the amount of players who have pulled out through injury.

Hard to argue. I know there are mixed feelings but I think it's a shame. I liked to see the up and comers get a shot. Bit like watching the reggies.

It's as you say, some of the selections are nonsensible.

Its becoming like State of Origin did in Aussie rules because of the AFL. Clubs are too scared of their players being injured mid-season in what is essentially an exhibition match so the players are ruled unavailable for selection due to injury.

Gutherson only made the side coz

Walker
Tedesco
Coote
Trbojevic
Moylan

We're all out

Agreed but what is your point?

The question was posed who could play centres bar Lawrence and Gutherson could play centre.....

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6