City Vs Country

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Fluffy

Journey Man
Not the game i expected, but very reminicent of another friday night.

BBBEEEEAAAAAVVVVEEEERRRRR

I thought beaver was on fire.

Watmough played well and with beaver were covering in broken play exeptionally.

King started slowly then went ok, until he got injured. Second most effective off the bench for both sides. It appears to be a flare up of last weeks shoulder problem - jeez i hope its nothing more than a twinge, he looked ok in the sheds.

Menzies is a deadset legend, he was everywhere. Watmough had a great game, a few errors at the end, but great. King going well until the injury flair up.

If he plays Origin he misses out on the Parra game on Fri night. Same with Choc.

Both did well and Beaver was everywhere in defence. To think he was considered soft in his early days and more a running player.

Kennedy will be there as welll surely? so we could have upto 3 players out.. Personally i think Beaver and Watty are battling for the 1 spot.. whos going to get it?

Kingy played well after a shakey hit up.. he looked nervous. but then got amongst it. 5 hit ups 56 metres... shame he keeps getting injured. He really does look unfit as well.

Kennedy will be there as welll surely? so we could have upto 3 players out.. Personally i think Beaver and Watty are battling for the 1 spot.. whos going to get it?

Kingy played well after a shakey hit up.. he looked nervous. but then got amongst it. 5 hit ups 56 metres... shame he keeps getting injured. He really does look unfit as well.

Agreed. It's one or the other. Or none I suppose.

I think you are right about Choc and Watmough for the same spot - Fitzgibbon and Hindmarsh will be first picked. There is likely to be one or two other second rowers as four props are likely to play. Kennedy would be in there as would Kite.

Beaver could get the gong as he can also play centre to cover the backs in case of injury. It is a bench spot only.

Watmough's good, but I can't see him being picked twice.

Haha, good call Volley.

To be honest, I'd prefer Choc to get the run. He would gain more from the experience, and from a Manly-point of view I'd prefer to have Beaver's experience and steady head against the Eels leading the pack.

Haha, good call Volley.

To be honest, I'd prefer Choc to get the run. He would gain more from the experience, and from a Manly-point of view I'd prefer to have Beaver's experience and steady head against the Eels leading the pack.

Watmough's younger legs will also be better suited to backing up, as was evident today with the "?" around beaver's fitness.

C is right, whatmough didnt seem to tire much even after 80 mins of rep footy at a quicker pace. I think he shouldnt lose much today, will prob play 50 - 60 mins still, whereas beaver will be much more tired.

I wouldnt put it past watmough playing the full 80 again either.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4