Christmas Drinks:-

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ryan

Journey Man
About a month ago, I was going to try and organise a Christmas Drinks Sea Eagles fans get together (for ALL groups to attend) @ potentially The League's Club, or The Harbord Diggers. Unfortunately, I ran out of time, but would like to know, if something like this were to eventuate, would you guys be interested in such a thing?

If we could get say 100 people, it would be pretty fun, with a large diverse group.

One would have thought if the club organised this THIS year, it may have helped support the official supporters group.

I know a lot of other clubs do it....Would you guys be interested in an 07 bash?

I KNOW it's a long way off, but I'm just getting some idea of level of interest before I make the effort.

Prolly right...

Even if its just a night for a group of guys n gals to hit the turps (etc), and have a big one over a Christmas break.

The Diggers would be sweet. Beach all day, pubskiiiis at night.

A couple of months ago you were also going to bring your family up to visit me and the Zoo (one and the same thing) Ryan. ;)

A couple of months ago you were also going to bring your family up to visit me and the Zoo (one and the same thing) Ryan. ;)

I know...My freaking house fell apart in my holidays - luck again Mata !!! A leaking shower turned into a 5 week rennovation (that still isn't complete !!!). I defintely have all intention of bringing my best mate (Ethan - son) up to ride those mini bikes / and have him bronco a sheep !!!

Jas was definitely keen on same time up, I mean, out....what is it...anyways, where you live...

Actually - after that - I need MORE holidays....I hope you'll offer a rain cheque on this one mate...

You guys would all be shocked as to how much it costs to have a Carpenter work fulltime on your house for 3-4 weeks straight !!!

With a few carpenter mates it would cost me the odd carton of beer.

The rain check is on Ryan. (Note how the banker calls it rain cheque ;))

mmmm MSE and Silvertails in the same room , gut full of piss.
Id like to see that. There would be a few interesting conversations. :D

Hehehehehe....that's the whole point mate....the more diverse the group is the better...plus, it may build or even mend some bridges???

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4