Chris Hicks

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ryan

Journey Man
Is it just me, or is he getting back to his blistering best. I almost am starting to think anything big can happen every time he gets the ball. Reminds me of him in 04.

Hicks is underrated and perfect for where Manly are heading. He is thriving in bits and pieces at the moment. He has someone of quality inside him yet this team hasnt perfected its backline moves yet.

Its coming and i think Hicks is perfect to be on the try scoring end of it when it does.

should be in centre. he scored a lot of tries there for a reason

Rumor has it he is our quickest too. Apparently Stewart is quick over the 30 - 40 but over the hundred hicks has it hands down.

Im very impressed with him.

On another note, just quietly im very happy to have rose to replace leuluai. If he sheds 5 - 10 kilo over the off season he will be devastating.

should be in centre. he scored a lot of tries there for a reason

For Manly his try scoring rate at centre is almost identical to the rate when he's on the wing, roughly a 1% difference in favour of the wing.

He's overcome the hesitancy under the high ball and playing really good footie. Always carts the ball well and makes metres away from the line. Our form back.

All our backs are in good form. Compare last years:

1. Stewart
2. Donald
3. Matai
4. Hill
5. Hicks
6. Witt
7. Monaghan

To this years:

1. Stewart
2. Robertson
3. Matai
4. Bell
5. Hicks
6. Burns
7. Orford

The halves combination is 10 times better, Bell > Hill and Robertson > Donald (I still remember his horror game against Penrith) and the other 3 who are still there have all improved on last years form (Matai especially).

I still worry about Matai's decision making in defence. He makes good metres but gives up two tries a game through rushing in!!!

Hicks is great and Robbo is sensational. With Wimma here next year he will show his class.

yeh every time a play goes down matai's side he rushes up to put a big hit on and normally misses

also i still think stewart would be quicker than hicks over the 100, wat happened to that fastest man thing they were doing on the footy show??

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4