chris heighington - what do you guys think??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

SeaEagle007

Reserve Grader
I'm Hearing talk of Tigers letting go of Chris. At the moment I dont think he can knock off anyone in the starting pack we have,

but what about Heighington off the Bench??

Not trying to stir the pot just trying to get your guys opinions.

Great player & I'm a big fan of his. Kind of like a smaller, not as good version of Gallen.

With that said, I wouldn't have him in our team. Very happy with our back row at the moment. I'd be surprised if the Tigers let him go though, they don't really have anything there without him.

While we're on the topic of rumours, has anyone else heard the Bryson Goodwin to Illawarra rumour? I heard he's signed down there for three years (Possibly to play fullback, despite the Naiquama rumors).

Sure i read an article yesterday that the Tigers are pushing him towards the door.

I really like him. Everyone always says no to other players. There aren't too many players of Chris Heightington's callibre who wouldn't slot easily into our 25 for the right price.

Good player and would definitely be an asset to our side. Problem is he wouldn't come cheap, so how do you fit him under the cap without cutting loose an existing backrower ?

good player.has more to offer than robinson,harrison or mauro.as usual it depends on what you have to pay.would imagine he would be sought after by a few clubs.

I think he would be a good buy. Although they are both quite small (in terms of height) Watmough and Heighington would provide a lethal one, two punch in attack.

However, I doubt very highly that he would be within our price range. Also, if the club is actually in the market for outside players I think they would look for a prop before signing any other positions

He has been one of my favourite players for years. He is just a never give up workaholic player. His team could be up or down by 30 and he is still chasing down every play like the game relies on it. Tigers are foolish to get rid of him. Forget the bench I'd have 11 Watmough, 12 Heino and 13 Stewart as my starting 2nd row. But its all hypothetical because there is no way we have tha salary cap room to afford him so who cares.

I rate him but would rather keep the back rowers we have, especailly the young blokes coming thru.

Looks like the tigers are well and truely putting the broom thru their side, Heighton's one of their best in my opinion find it hard to believe they want to get rid of him. The way they are playing I don't think there is too many happy players.

nah, just like Michael Hancock, after being tackled, he spends too much time struggling and rooting the ground!!

I can't believe they'd let him go - he's a great player and has always given his all for that team. He and Gareth Ellis are the only two worth feeding in the Tigers' pack.

SeaEagle007 said:
I'm Hearing talk of Tigers letting go of Chris. At the moment I dont think he can knock off anyone in the starting pack we have,

but what about Heighington off the Bench??

Not trying to stir the pot just trying to get your guys opinions.

he'd be an expensive bench player

Take him in a heartbeat but we won't be able to afford him. Panthers will get him as direct replacement for Waterhouse who is leaving.

lol. cant believe people are saying no. the guys a beast and ill take him in a heartbeat. hell also walk straight into our starting backrow with gift and choc. only issue is $$$

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4