Chris Anderson

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

fLIP

UFO Hunter
Ricky Stuart takes the roosters to 3 grand finals. Wins one of them and loses 2 of them. Makes the finals the year after that and has a bad season the next year and doesn't make the finals. He then loses his job at the roosters due to poor performance.

Chris Anderson comes onto the scene, the roosters win 1 game in the first 8 rounds, beating a dragons team thats ravaged by injury. They don't look like winning another game in the near future either. They are in the worst position of any roosters team in many years.

How long do we give Chris Anderson?

He surely can't have long to go at this rate! Mind you I wouldn't be surprised if he walks before being pushed. Will be a toss up between him and Nathan Brown to see who goes first!!

The Chooks are below abysmal this year. They have some players trying hard but as an organised team they are one of the worst I have ever seen. Anderson probably has about 4 to 6 more weeks.

I dotn know they were shot last year and this year is a continuation of that. I dont know that the coach can be blamed here

He is supposedly there for two years so that Fittler can take over in 2009.

He didn't get offered the job until October last year after Wayne Bennet screwed them and they had already decided to let Stuart go.

Consequently, he walked into a club where the recruitment for 2007 had already been decided. There is also alot of disharmony at the roosters, two distinct cliques amongst the players. Hillsong has a major influence on one of the cliques, Carlton Draught on the other.

Whether the Roosters persist with him remains to be seen. They would have to pay him out of his contract if they did let him go, 8 weeks into the season seems a bit drastic.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4