Chooseday Night Football

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Bradza link said:
I checked at 10:40pm and the voting section had disappeared so with an early closure and a deficit of over 1,000 it looks like the toothless ones have taken this out. Or maybe Fox thought there may be something a little suspicious with the tallys for two of the matches and they'll put on the Steelers v Dragons match to teach a lesson.

Even Richo eventually lost his seat........

In my opinion, the whole poll was either rigged or it was hacked by the Magpies v Tigers supporters.

Jethro link said:
In my opinion, the whole poll was either rigged or it was hacked by the Magpies v Tigers supporters.

Not rigged, but certainly hacked by both sides. The concept is ridiculous given that it is obviously common knowledge that you only have to clear cookies to vote as many times as you like. I was interested to follow this vote, and chucked in many votes myself (only on behalf of Manly fans who didn't have time of course) but certainly won't bother again. It is very boring sitting in front of a computer voting again and again. Stangely addictive though, luckily we lost the ballot so the spell is broken for me.
Would be interesting to watch an old game like that but I'll settle for my Manly DVDs for now.

I'm with you on that one SeaEagleRock. The toothless tigers supporters sat there all day on Monday cranking up the vote - GET A JOB!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7